Simp Chat Kumbomb VA - Simp Chat

Aug 26, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Excuse my French gents but...

HO-LEE SHIT THAT "LESBIAN" VIDEO WAS SO ASS.

Jesus fucking Christ it was so bad.

Now I love KB, I do but this just wasn't it. This video had been hyped for so long only for it to fucking fizzle out and give us nothing. Fuckin hell it was like biting into a cream filled donut and having no actual filling inside.

I honestly had low expectations coming into the scene. I thought "Two amateurs going at it" but dear god. No lesbian action at all.

1. NO KB PUSSY EATING
2. NO MAKING OUT TORRIDLY
3. NO ASS EATING WHICH KB LOVES
4. NO NYX PUSSY EATING
5. THE DIRTY TALK WAS OKAY AT BEST.
6. NO CLOSE-UPS or GOOD ANGLES

You may defend it with "IT WAS THEIR FIRST LESBIAN SCENE" but come on man. Should've just titled it "KB lays down like a starfish while Nyx puts a vibrator on her cunt" that sentence completely summarizes the video.

Honestly the only good shit about the scene were the reactions and dirty talk, like those 2 alone. Jesus it was so bad. Watched it once probably won't ever watch again.

This is just my honest opinion, if you enjoyed it well fuck good for you man. I just couldn't quite process that shit after watching it. It was so bad. The 1st lesbian video, yeah right more like KB collabs with Nyx for a clickbait lesbian video.

Reactions: BigBangBiscuit
Aug 26, 2023
No hate or anything just genuinely curious but I just realized ain't she overreacting most of the time?

Exhibit A.

- Most of her videos with her boyfriend. She's moaning left and right and saying how it feels so good and how its filling her up and how big it is...but come on we've all seen the size.

Exhibit B.

- Her collab with G1RMAA. Sure he was of decent size but seriously as he was hitting it from the back she literally says "YOU'RE HITTING MY FUCKING CERVIX". Bruh.

Exhibit C.

- The collab with the black dude. What in the hell was that one even about. Dude couldn't even keep an erection going for most of the video. I fucking wish she literally chose any black dude other than that guy.

AND SHE BE MOANIN AND GROANIN WHILE IT'S FLACCID INSIDE...

OMORIBOY

Fan
Sep 6, 2023
i get she's a voice actor but holy SHIT she overdoes it sometimes

not to mention the guy in the videos are always trying to match her by saying wack ass shit like "maybe i like it dirty 😈" like im tryna choke my shit to her not you

Dangro14

Fan
Sep 18, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
My only thing is that some girls are just very sensitive, barely discovered her and haven’t seen much but I have been with someone who very much seemed to overreact when I fucked her, her moaning like that turned me off so even when I was flaccid she was moaning a lot. But she is a sex worker and I’ve seen a lot of them say the weirdest shit and up play it

Reactions: Sjsjjsjsj