EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Request ManyVids Kristinaxxx / Mirandastunning

https://*Blacklisted site*/wp-content/uploads/kristinaxxx-Confessing-that-I-cheated-on-you.mov.jpg

I come home late wearing a provocative outfit. You are suspicious and ask me where I was. After trying to pretend that I was late at work, I finally confess that I have been cheating on you for 3 months already. And no, I don’t regret it and don’t feel guilty. I tell you that tare so boring, unattractive and most importantly don’t excite me in bed so I didn’t have any other choice. I tell you in details how mutual attraction between me and my boss developed, how it turned into a sexual desire and how our first sex was. I pull up my skirt and show you my cream pied pussy saying that I have just been fucked and didn’t clean it. I say that I know that despite me being unfaithful you will never leave me because you are so weak, it’s easier for you to tolerate that your wife is being fucked by another man that to leave me. I will never have sex with you from now, all you will have to do is just masturbate when I tell you how my boss fucked me.

Kristinaxxx - Cruel sissy training
I know you are a sissy. You need to renounce your masculinity and adopt femininity. I will help you with that.At first I tell you to lock your dick in a cage because it is worthless anyway and I don’t want that you get distracted by it in your way to becoming sissy. Now only your asshole is going to serve as pussy. I tell you to take your favourite toy and slowly insert it inside (no lube because you are a whore and whores shouldn’t be treated gently). I tell you to imagine what a certain man would do to you (I give you detailed description of it, how exactly he would take your aashole, how he would degrade and humiliate you).
Kristinaxxx - Fucking you in front of your wife
I don’t want to hide our affair anymore and demand from you that you tell your wife about it. I ask you to call her to the room and then I tell her everything what’s going between me and you while humiliating her. After that I start sucking and riding your cock while degrading her more and more without any limits and making her watch how we fuck and cry. After that I make you cum in my pussy in missionary and make your wife lick the cum.
Kristinaxxx - Manipulating my employee into sex
It is an office style themed boss domination video. I’m the beginning I wear formal but sexy clothes (pencil tight skirt, blouse, stockings, sexy black lingerie underneath). I tell you that I have seen how you have been staring at me around the office, how my body is distracting you and such... with some joi mixed in while I tease my body and strip. But more edging and slower pace for the joi. Stuff like only stroking your head, squeezing your balls while stroking. Things like that. Doing this while I progressively strip, spank, talk dirty etc. I pull my boobs out with the bra still on and put a butt plug in asshole. Then I tell you to put a condom on and tell you it's time to fuck. I start riding you in cowgirl on a chair, I really ride it fast with long strokes. But unfortunately you don't last long and cum around 30 seconds in and I sort of tease you for cumming so quickly, and I make you take the condom off and eat your cum as a punishment. More encouraging than degrading when telling you to eat it. But still a dominant tone and kind of teasing. Telling you how good it tastes and such. Then we go for round 2. We fuck in reverse cowgirl, front cowgirl, doggie and finishing in cowgirl. Spanking and squeezing my butt checks/jiggling it throughout the video every so often. I keep asking you how you like my tight pussy, and saying things like "you like the way my boobs bouncing while I ride your dick" things like that. And doing a cum countdown inside of me towards the end.
Kristinaxxx - Replacing your old ugly mother
You are so attached to your mother but time is going and your real mother became old ugly and weak. I will replace her, you need a young sexy mom who knows how to take care of you. I humiliate your old mother in different ways, say that if she tries to take you back from me I will beat her, I show my muscles to prove how much stronger I am. I make you have sex with me to claim my right over you, now you are mine and you are forgetting your old mother slowly slowly. I make you repeat that you belong to me and make you cum inside me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom