EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kristen Hancher - Discussion Thread

The guy running her account said before that "she" got the tape back and it would be soon. Now it's "maybe in the fall". She clearly decided against doing this and backtracked. Her agency will now just say "it's coming" cause they don't want subs to go away. They can't force her to do anything and now they are left with just re-selling all her old content under new captions.

Agencies don't give a shit about the girl and what she does. They just want their percentage of whatever sales they can get.

I think people need to just take a step back and forget this chick exists. Treat her like STPeach. Don't expect anything more to ever come from her.

Maybe we get lucky one day and a sex tape shows up. But otherwise, we don't need these weekly updates with your interactions with the DM chuds that run her OF account. They don't know anything or they're paid to be deceptive and scammy. It doesn't really matter. There's no sex tape, and no amount of bugging them will make a difference. Better we all move on with our lives.

I think people need to just take a step back and forget this chick exists. Treat her like STPeach. Don't expect anything more to ever come from her.

Maybe we get lucky one day and a sex tape shows up. But otherwise, we don't need these weekly updates with your interactions with the DM chuds that run her OF account. They don't know anything or they're paid to be deceptive and scammy. It doesn't really matter. There's no sex tape, and no amount of bugging them will make a difference. Better we all move on with our lives.
bro its called simpcity not "well adjusted members of society" city :leokek: just unfollow the thread :PepePolice:

Im a fan, i like her cock sucking content. Gagging for new videos
Didn't a while back she say she was filming one? Like before the whole tape thing, crazy she ain't even do that/mention it. You think when she goes to a different country/state she would drop stuff. Considering the excuse is "don't wanna film at my parents place"

Didn't a while back she say she was filming one? Like before the whole tape thing, crazy she ain't even do that/mention it. You think when she goes to a different country/state she would drop stuff. Considering the excuse is "don't wanna film at my parents place"
She’s said she’s filming it since like early 2022 lmao
I think she just wants to siphon views or keep people subbed idk

I asked her response-bot about this, and it said that it would be coming soon. Specifically asked if it wasn't coming out until May of next year, and it said no it would come out sooner. So maybe the whole May 17 thing was an AI hallucination, esp. considering it is her birthday.
lmao probably was

it feels like she hasn't had new vids in MONTHS
every thing is the same caption + pic bs

Adding on this - I don't follow her on socials or anything, has she been active literally anywhere? I remember months ago she did that livestream on OF apologising for no new content and all these excuses and it feels like it's been completely dead again since

Back
Top Bottom