EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Kiwisunset Discussion

100% an accident. It wasn't priced accordingly for what her first public pussy reveal would be, but it will be interesting to see how she plays it going forward now that its out there.
It’s also an older picture, the landing strip shows as much, she now has a proper bush nowadays, wish she’d show that instead but pussy is pussy

Ah yes cause kiwi is known for being honest about when she took the pictures despite the tattoos saying otherwise.
Yeah, the one con about getting tattoos when you show off your body. I remember her showing a new set she worked on so hard yet she was missing a tattoo she had for months. People lie to make money. Who cares I'm here for tits and ass.

That sucks, at least it wasn't a full showing

Yep. According to her very old pics I can assume she's a bit affraid because her inner pussy lips aren't hidden and therefore it's not "perfect for the standard".

But I'm still wondering. Wouldn't you normally censor a pic first and then upload it on both sites instead of seonsoring it twice and upload it separatly?

Yep. According to her very old pics I can assume she's a bit affraid because her inner pussy lips aren't hidden and therefore it's not "perfect for the standard".

But I'm still wondering. Wouldn't you normally censor a pic first and then upload it on both sites instead of seonsoring it twice and upload it separatly?
She may have both censored and uncensored versions and may have posted to fansly first but accidentally posted the uncensored version without realizing it. It happens when people arent meticulous

I'm sad she's getting so many tattoos at a certain point it's just not attractive.
I agree, I dislike tattoos.
Different strokes for different folks. Being a goth at heart, I’m all for it.
Im a big metal guy and I dislike them lol.
It's because she's not happy at all. Buying expensive cars, getting completely tattooed and buying a shit load of animals is her way to help cope why she isn't happy.
And she literally shows her tits on the internet. Women who get this much attention without even showing anything have messed up self image problems. + how many people are gonna date a girl who sells tit pics.
it is now gone
good grab.
I do feel a bit bad but she was probably gonna anyway at some point.

on another note I hope she doesn’t get nipple piercings. I’m not a fan of those either.

I agree, I dislike tattoos.

Im a big metal guy and I dislike them lol.

And she literally shows her tits on the internet. Women who get this much attention without even showing anything have messed up self image problems. + how many people are gonna date a girl who sells tit pics.

good grab.
I do feel a bit bad but she was probably gonna anyway at some point.

on another note I hope she doesn’t get nipple piercings. I’m not a fan of those either.
She has experimented with fake nipple piercings and has mentioned wanting them for a long time now, it’s only a matter of time until she ruins her perfect tits too like she did her nose, lips, and arms.

That aside, I know plenty of people who’d date a girl who sells tit pics, especially if they made as much money as kiwi claims to make ($600K a month) which I doubt but I’d say she makes at least $6K

Back
Top Bottom