ReviewDork

Casual
Mar 14, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Kimmy Granger

SimpCity Threads:

• Name: Kimmy Granger
  • Category: Onlyfans
  • Pricing: $12.99/free (if you catch promo's)
  • Does PPV: Yes
  • Regularity of Posting: 24/7
  • Type of Content: Solo, B/G, G/G, nudes
  • Your Thoughts/Comments: She use to run a great page, and always a favorite. It was reasonably priced, lots of free content and interaction to make the price worth while. Through various management service changes and real life drama issues, her prices have DOUBLED for the same content as before, and shes recycling old content and trying to pass it off as new with the recent breast removal surgery. Customs are outrageous 1500 per min, skype at 3k, but I guess to cover the management cost now. All of her free stuff gets posted her, but shes out-priced herself with her last move, so the cost of regular content is not worth it. Its a big NO here.
Profile/Social Links:

Vonpirate

Why is the Rum always gone?
Mar 11, 2022
Another that's part of the WestCoastConnect, or Connect Live service. She either invested in the company last year or signed for a percentage. Her page changed drastically when she did, or joined their ranks. Lots of spam for other girls that are part of it now too. Sad to see a good page go to waste.

• Wesmart
Reactions: Shinjitsu

Vonpirate

Mar 11, 2022

Enjoyer not fan

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 7, 2022
Alr alr. All of you guys were damn right.

So I subscribed to her OF because I wanted more videos of her and damn the ''quality'' has worsened. It's not news to any of us that someone else is managing her OF, however, the prices have become insane!

Lost about 400$ (including subscribing to her) and I requested content, however the manager sent me straight up shit. Atleast not what I requested.

One year ago her stuff was fine and atleast I got what I wanted for reasonable price. Now all I got was content stuff I didn't request and even a compilation of her IG-Stories/vids. Worst part of it is that almost everything I got now from her has been leaked

Never ever going to subscribe to her page again!

Also she sends in them in small amount of clips. You're not getting 6-8 full vids, no. You're getting 6-8 clips of FULL VIDS

Last edited:

Vonpirate

Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah I gave it a try to see if she reverted when she announced her comeback. Still the same service running it. Connect live is what it was last avn, but its
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
now. Give that place a look if you wanna avoid service run accounts. All they share and promo are the accounts ran by their service. Food for thought.

Thatguy999

Superfan
Mar 17, 2022
Glad im not the only one, I got lucky and snagged a free trial, But fucking hell her spam bot is the most annoying thing in the world, On her next insta questions thing i just wanna put SHUT YOUR FUCKING BOT UP, it's the most pretentious thing in the world it annoys me how many messages it sends.