EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kim Woohyeon - Discussion Thread

Well I'm not sure since I haven't bought the photobook šŸ˜… Perhaps we've seen only some boring pages of it.

The first person who got it will have skimmed through it and taken pics of all the "juicy" pictures and shared them and that's how they eventually found their way here. If there is anything more we'd have seen it by now.

The first person who got it will have skimmed through it and taken pics of all the "juicy" pictures and shared them and that's how they eventually found their way here. If there is anything more we'd have seen it by now.

Even so, we've only seen a slight amount of pages of it. And we don't have a lot of pages from the cyberpunk concept book. Maybe you're right and there're no pages to anticipate but nothing is sure at this point.

As far as I remember, a man said he bought the photobook and promised to scan and leak it on the main thread. He even uploaded the bts of the photobook after it was released. Does anyone know who he is and what's he doing right now? I think he hasn't received it unless he's in Korea. And to the guy, if you're reading this, please let us know if you can post it.

As far as I remember, a man said he bought the photobook and promised to scan and leak it on the main thread. He even uploaded the bts of the photobook after it was released. Does anyone know who he is and what's he doing right now? I think he hasn't received it unless he's in Korea. And to the guy, if you're reading this, please let us know if you can post it.
Did this mystery man ever deliver? :peepoShrug:

Every post from him, even the bts post, has been deleted. I guess that dude just deleted his account. :(

I don't think we will be seeing anymore then. I guess we must appreciate whatever has already been posted.

When she had a memberme account I would have recommended it. She was doing special fan only videos and pictures if you kept your subscription for a longer period of time but she stopped posting on there a while back and moved to Likey and is now on Fanding but her output is nowhere near what it once was, there's nothing of any value ever played.

Thats disappointing to hear after she had released a nude book. Was hoping it would be a new chapter for her

Back
Top Bottom