EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request Asian kiligkira/ins_kiligkira

IMG_22412f2269baece1b975.md.png
Link of the tweet

Just a heads up. From the rough translation it says here as a thank you for being a fan of her she will allow you to enter her Telegram group where she posts her photos and videos with no extra cost

by just messaging this code 群 on the telegram link she provided on the tweet

BE CAREFUL you might get blocked if you messaged anything that is not the code or is not in her language as I got blocked for messaging in English on how I could join the group (Not sure if this is the actual reason but I got blocked quickly after I messaged the message I sent) hopefully I get unblocked.

IMG_22412f2269baece1b975.md.png
Link of the tweet

Just a heads up. From the rough translation it says here as a thank you for being a fan of her she will allow you to enter her Telegram group where she posts her photos and videos with no extra cost

by just messaging this code 群 on the telegram link she provided on the tweet

BE CAREFUL you might get blocked if you messaged anything that is not the code or is not in her language as I got blocked for messaging in English on how I could join the group (Not sure if this is the actual reason but I got blocked quickly after I messaged the message I sent) hopefully I get unblocked.
that's an ad,some merchants paid her to post it.

Back
Top Bottom