• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Keisha Grey - discussion Thread

Still desirable

GVlzdRZWQAARESb

GVl2-SMaMAA82St

anyone got any previews of the new B/G scenes she said she was releasing?

Keisha was at her peak when she was dating Ricky Johnson. They broke up and she started spiraling (drugs etc.). I think she fell out with Abella because she was sleeping with Ricky. Maybe it was Karlee grey. Don’t think Ricky would shoot with her again though. They had great chemistry. I remember her nodding off in a Ig live one time. It was sad. Hope she’s clean these days. Lost too many stars to substance abuse.

The worst thing is that it is very likely that keisha also currently has a boyfriend and the first thing she did now that she returned was 2 scenes with the BBC, this girl is addicted and learned a lot from AbellaDanger who preferred a BBC for scenes and in the daily life It was BBCONLY.

Keisha was at her peak when she was dating Ricky Johnson. They broke up and she started spiraling (drugs etc.). I think she fell out with Abella because she was sleeping with Ricky. Maybe it was Karlee grey. Don’t think Ricky would shoot with her again though. They had great chemistry. I remember her nodding off in a Ig live one time. It was sad. Hope she’s clean these days. Lost too many stars to substance abuse.
I think it was Abella. They were extremely close back then. There’s one scene they did when abella is playing a girl who locked herself out of her apartment and the chemistry was the most intense is ever seen. I remember he said during a podcast that they were so into it during the scene she called him by his real name.

I think it was Abella. They were extremely close back then. There’s one scene they did when abella is playing a girl who locked herself out of her apartment and the chemistry was the most intense is ever seen. I remember he said during a podcast that they were so into it during the scene she called him by his real name.
Do u have the scene

Do u have the scene
I love when girls do that! I remember a scene with PJ Sparxx and Peter North in Radical Affairs 1

Back
Top Bottom