0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
complete newbie here trying to get kaylabumss from of:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

header.jpg

MasterTheLiner

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Okay, took the bullet and dug into these for us.
All 3 are definitely the same person, 2 are paid and 1 is free. From a Timeline post perspective, they are all similar and I have not been able to ascertain any difference between paid vs. free. It's all teasing content on the timeline. I mean, it's hot and gets close, this girl definitely knows how to get your attention.
I have a full timeline pull for each of the sites below current as of the date of this post. The pics are worth seeing if you like a little teasing there is vid with each. I will say if you are a "set" person then you will want the pics from each site. There may be a few duplicates, but it looks like the management company split the sets across the sites somewhat equally.

Pass: Kaylascity

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

As aluded to, 100% a management company here. I engaged in DMs to see what could get. They do the ramp thing to get to better stuff. One site operator has no idea about what the others are doing. One was pretty off putting, rude, and massive money hungry/scammy. Another was a lot nicer, seemed to know how to play the part, easier to work with. I managed to get some vids. The quality isn't HD, but it's okay. The content... she doesn't disappoint, she knows how to make content. I would say while these have a smaller file size, they are 1-2 minutes and give what you want overall. But the management company is currently at the super expensive stage right now, give it a few months and it will be more realistic I'm sure.

Enjoy!

(Also, yes I'm using gofile because its been stable for me for a couple years and doesn't destroy your system with popups. Feel free to mirror if you would like, likes are appreciated!)

bobscock

Demystifier
Apr 25, 2022