EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Kawaii_girl / kawaiigirlxo

Anyone else notice they removed the references to being each others spouse from their socials

Something I posted a few months ago somewhere else:

Are you not aware of how often that sort of thing can happen regardless of the specifics of this relationship?

1. Couple meets because they find each other attractive.

2. One of them encourages the other to change in some way or another.

3. Couple breaks up because the one who was encouraged to change is "no longer the person the other one knew", despite the fact that very change was facilitated by the one doing the breaking up.

It's an extremely old relationship story and one that involves a lot of stupidity from both involved.

For another topical example see my earlier comment ITT about Amber Blank and her husband.

Ah yes, the Amber Blank playbook.

So not just the AmberBlank playbook but the FionaSparx speedrun strat, too.

Amberblank is/was a camgirl who went into BBC/cuck content quite quickly with her husband recording. Eventually the husband started crossdressing and joining in.

Called it.

It's like I said, The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Anyone else notice they removed the references to being each others spouse from their socials
Absolutely 1000% not surprised this happened. She went from a cute latina girl that was with a guy that fucked her on camera and he happened to have a big dick...to him wanting to dress up as a girl and be seen as a girl too. Where does that leave her. She still needs that big dick energy and clearly it doesn't exist in her husband/partner anymore.

Last edited:
Absolutely 1000% not surprised this happened. She went from a cute latina girl that was with a girl that fucked her on camera and he happened to have a big dick...to him wanting to dress up as a girl and be seen as a girl too. Where does that leave her. She still needs that big dick energy and clearly it doesn't exist in her husband/partner anymore.

Stormy has been collab'ing with others since at least the start of Dec, too.

Okay Stormy has a new vid with another women and she just looks like a non tattooed version of Kawaii lmao

Okay Stormy has a new vid with another women and she just looks like a non tattooed version of Kawaii lmao

Yep lmao I just came here to post that
I swear she’s literally KG with no tats, from Stormy’s tweet they said “on my director arc” so I think now Stormy will only shoot KG’s videos and not participate in them anymore. Honestly I’m here for it pretty excited to see KG shooting with new people. I assume this came from how well the threesome scene did, it was the most popular she had been in a while

Back
Top Bottom