EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Katy_Pull - Discussion

Someone has received videos by DM, I am interested in buying content from her, but I don't know if she is active or only sends content ramdonly

Someone has received videos by DM, I am interested in buying content from her, but I don't know if she is active or only sends content rhave

Someone has received videos by DM, I am interested in buying content from her, but I don't know if she is active or only sends content ramdonly
Have you tried messaging her? If not just send her a message saying you would like to buy some content. She how she responds and go from there

For those asking why she isnt active on OF, she mentioned on her telegram that she was slowly moving away from OF and focusing on selling through her Telegram (there is another one for VIPs aswell)

For those asking why she isnt active on OF, she mentioned on her telegram that she was slowly moving away from OF and focusing on selling through her Telegram (there is another one for VIPs aswell)
That's hilarious, she's probably gonna try to scam people on telegram. Going off what shes posted on OF, she ain't gonna be posting anything of worth on telegram.

That's hilarious, she's probably gonna try to scam people on telegram. Going off what shes posted on OF, she ain't gonna be posting anything of worth on telegram.
She has never given me reason to believe she would scam. Only complaint here was the short period of time her OF was run by an agency but she heard her fans out and began running it herself again. Dont knock it til you try it man

Back
Top Bottom