EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Kang Hee Yoon/Hyoon/Aikuros - Discussion Thread

Whew.. I gotta say Hyoon is really hot, but man she is definitely putting on some weight. I could tell she was really sucking in her stomach during that height compare pretty good. She’s probably pushing 140 now. Her tits look amazing but any heavier and it’s starting to get a little sketch
I wouldn't say the weight she's "gaining" isn't bad or concerning, sure she might not be as slim/skinny as she used to be couple years back, but her waist/body looks perfectly normal and I personally prefer her current body than her old one before. Even if she's gaining weight, it's pretty safe to assume it'll go to her tits. Plus, she probably (sometimes) works out or exercises in someway to help maintain her body.

Last edited:
Whew.. I gotta say Hyoon is really hot, but man she is definitely putting on some weight. I could tell she was really sucking in her stomach during that height compare pretty good. She’s probably pushing 140 now. Her tits look amazing but any heavier and it’s starting to get a little sketch
all good lil bro, more of her for the rest of us

And now there's a whole ass reddit thread gooning to it. These people failed the assignment.
Dude, these streamers are attention seeking narcissists. Not hating on them, just calling them for what it is. They absolutely know what they’re doing. Hyoon’s shy / awkward / nerdy / weird girl on stream contrast to literal profound mommy milker goddess on IG is her gimmick. They aren’t going to stop as long as the likes and attention keeps coming.

Probably LSF
Oh yup that's probably the one he was talking about. I just visited LSF for the first time today and it's right there up at the top LMAOOO :KEKWlaugh:Wasn't expecting gooners to be so stupid to make such a visible thread in the biggest fucking streaming subreddit!!! Those gooners definitely failed the assignment. :PepeWhy: RIP to all the potential content we could have gotten the rest of the Hawaii trip. :SadgeCry: Yikes!

Oh yup that's probably the one he was talking about. I just visited LSF for the first time today and it's right there up at the top LMAOOO :KEKWlaugh:Wasn't expecting gooners to be so stupid to make such a visible thread in the biggest fucking streaming subreddit!!! Those gooners definitely failed the assignment. :PepeWhy: RIP to all the potential content we could have gotten the rest of the Hawaii trip. :SadgeCry: Yikes!
What are the chances Hyoon and Aria see that tho? Because correct me if I'm wrong but do either of them even look at reddit? Or do you think one of their friends would show them that post?

What are the chances Hyoon and Aria see that tho? Because correct me if I'm wrong but do either of them even look at reddit? Or do you think one of their friends would show them that po
Aria definitely looks at Reddit. She’s directly thrown shade at /r/otvandfriendsrumors and a mod criticized her right back. It’s in her alt twitter. Believe me they know. They read LSF and comments. These ladies are terminally online

Aria definitely looks at Reddit. She’s directly thrown shade at /r/otvandfriendsrumors and a mod criticized her right back. It’s in her alt twitter. Believe me they know. They read LSF and comments. These ladies are terminally online
YUP. I wouldnt be suprised if half of the twitch LA asian girls sphere actually look at these forums too. They prob have a toxic relationship with viewings terribly creepy comments about them but at the same time enjoying the attention. I mean think about it some of these chicks are on social media 24 fucking 7 and all they post is narcissistic shit about themselves. Of course they are going to dwelve deeper into what creeps might be saying about them.

Wow... I wonder if that means no more Hyoon bikini pics. I hope not, but it would be funny if it made them want to post bikini pics even more.

Back
Top Bottom