EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kang Hee Yoon/Hyoon/Aikuros - Discussion Thread

Schizo Post:

I don't wanna be a weirdo but does anyone know her measurements? Because just from her recent post, her body is just beyond immaculate.
I believe awhile back like 2017-ish, she and Celine were in call together on stream and Celine was being very honest.

She slipped up that she and Hyoon were the same size (at that time). Could be another cup bigger now IMO

I believe awhile back like 2017-ish, she and Celine were in call together on stream and Celine was being very honest.

She slipped up that she and Hyoon were the same size (at that time). Could be another cup bigger now IMO
man i wish there was a clip of that, but it feels like any VODs from that era is just nonexistent now.

man i wish there was a clip of that, but it feels like any VODs from that era is just nonexistent now.
Yeah unfortunately I don’t think clips were relevant at the time either.

Also I need to correct myself: thinking back, I thought they were in call together. They were not.

Celine was streaming and she had answered one of her ask.fm questions on stream & she said that she and Hyoon were the same size. Hyoon if I remember put in chat “??? Why would you say it?”

I have no clue how she manages to be so thick in all the right places without any drawbacks. Someone with tits, ass and thighs so meaty isn't supposed to also have such a toned midriff. She is made for sex.

She is now but I believe it was something to do with the girls that are no longer in their friend group

bonus video of Hyoon and Celine

man i wish we could get a photo of current day Hyoon, Celine and Aria together showing off their tits :peepoWew:

shame that Celine doesn’t really interact with Hyoon much anymore (IRL at least, even when Hyoon visits Aria in LA).

Back
Top Bottom