EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kandyland - Discussion thread

Her business model is to pretend to be lonely guys' friend/egirlfriend so they'll give all their money and time to her (like most twitch streamers). What do you expect.

If you explicitly target vulnerable/mentally ill people, you're gonna have to deal with them.

Preggers ay?

Those tits bout to become even bigger

The thing here isn't that she hides the fact that she has a boyfriend, it's the fact that there are people out there that care enough to make a big fuss about it, making here hid it. Who the fuck cares that she has a bf, you're never going to get with her, probably never even meet her. I honestly don't blame the girls that do that, I blame the dudes that get crossed by her having a bf. It's weird.
It might be weird to you or me. Or to guys who like to jerk off once to these girls and forget they exist. But to many simps this is a nightmare cause they develop parasocial relationships with these girls and create fantasies in their minds about them. These girls fill a void in their lives. And these girls exploit that. Kandy has said numerous times she is like a girlfriend to the lonely simps who watch her. And she exploits that to get money from them.

Even simps who have the mental understanding that these girls are not their pretend girlfriends, get angry when they see a boyfriend/husband cause they then think the money they are throwing at the girl is also going to him. Which is kind of hilarious cause yeah, her and her boyfriend and eating and buying shit thanks to you being a sap and giving her money. Pokimane buys her boyfriend gifts thanks to your Tier 3 subs lol

So being open you have a boyfriend/husband is just bad for the simp business which is why camgirls always use to pretend they were single. And why Twitch thots and Onlyfans girls learn quickly that showing their boyfriend/husband loses them business. That was what the whole Amouranth nonsense was about.

It's so ridiculous that she has no problem wearing these low cut shirts, but the second someone in her chat even mentions them, they are insta timed out/banned. She really coulda made a killing with a legit onlyfans with as great of a body as she's got.

at least she doesn't hide the husband/bf/whatever-the-fuck relationship like some other streamers do, some of u guys didn't know but for example blinkx has multiple ones and thats some next level disgusting if you have seen blinkx livestreams she is quite literally a different person there (multiple-personality disorder if u ask me).

at least she doesn't hide the husband/bf/whatever-the-fuck relationship like some other streamers do, some of u guys didn't know but for example blinkx has multiple ones and thats some next level disgusting if you have seen blinkx livestreams she is quite literally a different person there (multiple-personality disorder if u ask me).
I mean she did hide her boyfriend and other relationships for the longest time. She even pretended her boyfriend was her roommate. Her gimmick was "I am your Twitch girlfriend" and her having a man sort of ruins that for her business. She only stopped once she got pregnant and it was impossible to hide.

I mean she did hide her boyfriend and other relationships for the longest time. She even pretended her boyfriend was her roommate. Her gimmick was "I am your Twitch girlfriend" and her having a man sort of ruins that for her business. She only stopped once she got pregnant and it was impossible to hide.
She literally had him on stream like a year at least, before she got pregnant and introduced him as her bf. Not sure where you're getting your information from.

Does anyone still care about her? I remember when she was one of the top thots on Twitch. Now I see her with like 200 viewers.

Does anyone still care about her? I remember when she was one of the top thots on Twitch. Now I see her with like 200 viewers.
Her boobs are still amazing thanks to that boob job so she still has some coomer fans that love her tits. But she is 31 now and had a kid and is having another one like any day now. Her gimmick was that she was her chat's girlfriend. You can't do that gimmick anymore when you have a man with one kid and other coming. She isn't going to be getting 2k viewers and lots of subs like when she was one of the young hot things on Twitch and was always on those dating shows. We are talking like 2017-2019.

Screenshot-1396bb73dffbd36c614c.md.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom