EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kaile Goh - Discussion only thread

anyone has this one? or know what is about?

March 21: "OKAY FIIINE you convinced me....after many requests to send the BG content anyway im finally caving šŸ˜¬ fuck it....ask and you shall receive šŸ‘… VOLUME UP šŸ”Š cuz i wanna make sure you hear how i moan when he rubs my kitty like this šŸ˜¼ and how hard he slaps my ass when im bent over in doggy ready to take it all ;) i know youve always wanted to see how i bounce on that dick....so i made sure to show you just that šŸ‘€ shit....i also promised everyone that tipped a free exclusive video after unlocking...so its only fair i send it to you too ;) just shhhhhh about it, i wouldnt want anybody getting mad šŸ¤« mmmm i cant wait to hear about what this does to that šŸ†šŸ˜ˆ"
Not wasting anything more than what I have. Probably all clothes, .03sec of nip. And the riding video probably just like the one in the the internet, clothed side view & bounce.

Not wasting anything more than what I have. Probably all clothes, .03sec of nip. And the riding video probably just like the one in the the internet, clothed side view & bounce.
Lol yea be strong brother, she smoking hot but we've all fallen for her shit to many times, she not showing nothing

Yeah. The descriptions always sound amazing but with Kaile everything is too risky

Last edited:
She enabled DRM on her OF so that just puts the nail in the coffin for me to even bother following her anymore.

it really sucks, but there must be ways to avoid it. She is not the first one I have purchased from that does this.

Last edited:
Lol I'll believe it when I see it, she been doing the same shit for couple years now
She posted a pretty blatant nip slip on tiktok about a month ago, and a few minutes ago she posted a 60 second reel on Instagram in a 100% see through top. Itā€™s more than sheā€™s ever posted on a PPV and itā€™s just open to the public.

I canā€™t get the video upload to work on here, so hereā€™s a link. Hopefully it doesnā€™t get taken down:

She posted a pretty blatant nip slip on tiktok about a month ago, and a few minutes ago she posted a 60 second reel on Instagram in a 100% see through top. Itā€™s more than sheā€™s ever posted on a PPV and itā€™s just open to the public.

I canā€™t get the video upload to work on here, so hereā€™s a link. Hopefully it doesnā€™t get taken down:
Here :peepoClap:

See, it's stuff like this that disappoints me. She baits fans into throwing cash at horribly hyped and misleading content...and then just shares publicly what most of us have been simply trying to buy.

See, it's stuff like this that disappoints me. She baits fans into throwing cash at horribly hyped and misleading content...and then just shares publicly what most of us have been simply trying to buy.

What are you saying her new $200 PPV with her boyfriend is going to be a disappointment!?!?!? hahahaha

she is a tease with a failed music career. god i hope she didn't graduate from yale too. she is a cock tease. but she hasn't recently exposed about 99.5 percent of her body. if she wants to keep the other .5% covered that is ok. i wouldn't say this about many other of the cock teases out there. looking at sofia gomez, syanne, and julia bright. though i think julia has reached the 99.5% exposure. i get shut down irl. i don't wanta get shut down online as a customer.

she deleted her ig recently... probably realized scamming people wont make her much $$.
since she is married, I dobut she will actual hc stuff. on the side note, her sis is picking up her trail so all is well.

she deleted her ig recently... probably realized scamming people wont make her much $$.
since she is married, I dobut she will actual hc stuff. on the side note, her sis is picking up her trail so all is well.

she's back on her backup IG darthflavorr, blaming it on her social media IG controlling her account.
nudewomen365 the sis is nadiaelysegoh

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom