EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kaile Goh - Discussion only thread

boobadafett

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

2316x3088-1e0bbe711af9a9d551d15ec026aed47b.jpg

Is there anything worth subscribing to/unlocking, or is all her material lewds (with occasional slips?)

Yeah i heard her VIP is just free messaging and she jacks her prices up on her vids telling you it's VIP lol

Somebody remember her on Youtube back in the days when she made a song cover with Tyler Ward. She got those beautiful lips on the mic.. ,,😍

I spend that $150+ it ain’t shit, everything described in the info isn’t as she claims, there was a slip but not as much as implied…. Don’t waste your money. You see more for free on her pages…
Post it in her thread, I'll like it (y)

Oh man sorry dude, that sucks, I asked her about it and she said it was a kitty slip...honestly i wouldn't mind the butt flossing and hand bra videos if they were priced in the 15-25$ range, but the misleading messages are trash...there are a few 20-25$ nugs but they are interspersed with a lot of garbage.

She never had that super aneroxic all bones look though, like I've seen a few really unhealthy girls imo, for example check questionablexi on the gram, super beautiful but I want to tell her to go eat something

her new content at least she's starting to actually show nip, hopefully we get to see more this year

• 6:25 UNLOCK FOR $199
"if this ends up on p0rnhub i'll legit NEVER do this again...

first time grinding on his cock with my pussy fully out and uncensored 🐱 he loves sucking on my nips bc he knows how wet it makes me... bet you wish this was you pat pat pattin on my pretty pu$$y

fuck yo... i can't believe i filmed this/am sending it out (the k therapy just has me feeling brand new ig)"

her recent message. very steep for a high risk gamble.

she's been misleading but its been getting progressively better, im 100% its gonna be 95% inaccurate but hopefully someone takes that 5% chance

she's been misleading but its been getting progressively better, im 100% its gonna be 95% inaccurate but hopefully someone takes that 5% chance
Yeah, I do feel like she's loosening up...but only by a smidge. Her messages still over-exaggerate and oversell. Every time I see a new PPV, I know I'm going to have buyer's remorse.

anyone has this one? or know what is about?

March 21: "OKAY FIIINE you convinced me....after many requests to send the BG content anyway im finally caving 😬 fuck it....ask and you shall receive 👅 VOLUME UP 🔊 cuz i wanna make sure you hear how i moan when he rubs my kitty like this 😼 and how hard he slaps my ass when im bent over in doggy ready to take it all ;) i know youve always wanted to see how i bounce on that dick....so i made sure to show you just that 👀 shit....i also promised everyone that tipped a free exclusive video after unlocking...so its only fair i send it to you too ;) just shhhhhh about it, i wouldnt want anybody getting mad 🤫 mmmm i cant wait to hear about what this does to that 🍆😈"

Back
Top Bottom