EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

JVID Asian Chinese Taiwanese JVID COLLECTION

China
Taiwan
what are you using to record these? i purchased a few vids a while back and cant find a way to record to computer

download bluestacks 5 android emulator. Install 1DM+. Login to JVID. Play the video. A big red 1 will appear top right. Click on it and then download the source video. Then go to media manager and export the video to windows.

download bluestacks 5 android emulator. Install 1DM+. Login to JVID. Play the video. A big red 1 will appear top right. Click on it and then download the source video. Then go to media manager and export the video to windows.
Have you tried using youtube-dlp? If it is truly a WEB-DL, and some android app can decode the stream, it means it's not obfuscated in any way. Therefore, yt-dlp will have no problem making a 1:1 copy.

Found a Chinese website with loads of JVID sets -

28 sets here -

Apologies if these have been uploaded before and unsure on names (there a couple of Yajie in there)

One of the girls I need to work out who she is so I can find more of her - The English translation of her name is "A Li"

c_1618680092_17852.md.jpg

5vchvJUO_o.md.jpg

Hopefully some hero can give me her name and the link to her JVID profile!

Back
Top Bottom