EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Just Wingit Discussion Thread

Watched her in some 4 girl 1 guy orgy and that dude was definitely not her boyfriend. Guy was some skinny hairy dude, luckiest fucker ever.
there was a theater orgy vid where she fucked redheadwinters guy and another orgy before that where she fucked two guys but I haven't found it anywhere

I think she is too, but her looks are going downhill a bit. The quality of her content doesn't do her justice though.
think it should lead to progressively harder content to capitalize on her looks as much as possible before she falls off at least, like how a dying star kind of freaks out before going supernova

think it should lead to progressively harder content to capitalize on her looks as much as possible before she falls off at least, like how a dying star kind of freaks out before going supernova

I followed her on Reddit pre-OF (when she got freaky for free) and have a special place in my heart for Reddit girls who produce their own content-- esp those who did it with a partner and didn't simply try to monetize it. i actually don't like it when girls like that cash in, get a fly by night "management agency," get pressured into performing with multiple partners, etc etc.

That's the route wingIt went.

some examples that reddit girls that DIDN'T are Your_Submissive_Doll, cutefruit18, LegendaryLootz, cutegeekie, maplemistyx, LeahGoesWilde. The only caveat I will add is that some of those girls might have managed accounts, but you wouldn't know it. They just continue doing what they always did

Wingit's content got pretty cookie cutter, low effort, managed girl stuff

I followed her on Reddit pre-OF (when she got freaky for free) and have a special place in my heart for Reddit girls who produce their own content-- esp those who did it with a partner and didn't simply try to monetize it. i actually don't like it when girls like that cash in, get a fly by night "management agency," get pressured into performing with multiple partners, etc etc.

That's the route wingIt went.

some examples that reddit girls that DIDN'T are Your_Submissive_Doll, cutefruit18, LegendaryLootz, cutegeekie, maplemistyx, LeahGoesWilde. The only caveat I will add is that some of those girls might have managed accounts, but you wouldn't know it. They just continue doing what they always did

Wingit's content got pretty cookie cutter, low effort, managed girl stuff
redheadwinter went the same way too tho she was never doing it for fun

She apparently releasing her first ever BBC content on Friday

Im not subbed, Seen it pop up in my notifications

She apparently releasing her first ever BBC content on Friday

Im not subbed, Seen it pop up in my notifications
Finally. Been waiting for some BBC content but her stuff is hard to find. I'm only subbed to her free OF. Where did you happen to see this?

Saw the BBC video pics in her actual thread. Anyone know if her subscription to her paid page means that is free or will it be another charge on top?

Saw the BBC video pics in her actual thread. Anyone know if her subscription to her paid page means that is free or will it be another charge on top?
$30 it will be she said

Back
Top Bottom