• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat June Lovejoy - General Discussion

Hey quick question to anyone who have (probably) seen it, but is the 2nd Scarce vid they dropped any good? Or is it more of the same from the 1st one?
Noticed it hasn't dropped here yet, so I assume it wasn't worth the price tag.

Hey quick question to anyone who have (probably) seen it, but is the 2nd Scarce vid they dropped any good? Or is it more of the same from the 1st one?
Noticed it hasn't dropped here yet, so I assume it wasn't worth the price tag.
idk, but I have two new vids that id like to share if only I could up my reaction score to be able to post in the thread.

lost my score in the wipe as well as the one vid I contributed to the leak thread

Why does she stop acting in JAV?
They have addressed this on one of her OF lives and their alt twitter, but essentially they have been more selective of what studios they will work with due to a new JAV policy being pushed. The policy is basically if anyone asks for a vid they have worked on to be taken down, ALL TALENT that has worked on said video will have to pay back the studio. Because of that, June is still working in JAV, but being super cautious/selective of who they work with to avoid that happening.

Back
Top Bottom