uniqueerrormessage

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I subbed to her since the price wasn't too much and I don't recommend it. Nearly everything posted on her wall is censored and she posts like once a week maybe. This would be fine for a free account, but if you're doing subscription + PPV then the non PPV stuff needs to at least have some effort or quality, which it doesn't. She sends out conversation DMs every day, but it's just the most basic obvious fishing for sales stuff ever. The worst part is that language is super stilted and sounds like it's coming from a foreign tech support crew or AI chatbot. One of the chats was something like "trying on this lingerie I just got today" but it was obviously the same outfit as something months ago on her feed. If you do engage with the chat you get PPV stuff sent to you (obviously), but it's way overpriced.
It's a shame, because I like her look and would have gladly paid extra for some content, but I'm not going to engage with phony conversation to get it. I'm especially not doing the chat routine just to get sent stuff I don't want.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

needforspeed1

Superfan
Nov 1, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This girl is a scammer like others have said don’t fall for her if you’re curious, she’s always online in her OF which is usually a red flag, and a scammer who just recycles the most half ass censored content. She says she making money to help her mom with cancer which is likely a lie, and her messaging is so robotic she probably uses a translator or bot for it. I have a few Pics and A 4 minute masterbation video this is as good as it’ll get probably, stay away from her. This is PPV stuff not on her feed.

Last edited: