EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat JewelOfTheSteppe - Discussion Thread

lol good looking out.... she really ought to fuck around and find out just how much money she can make! She reminds me of other hot models I follow with the whole chill down-to-earth girl with big titties and she really has that sexy X factor going on besides being extremely fuckin lazy lmao

Like wtf is her life though she streams for hours on end doing jack shit in the middle night to fuckin sunrise to thousands of people from some weird resort complex that are probably normal in backwards ass Bali. Like girl you're already 3/4 of the way there to the camgirl lifestyle it would be a slam dunk to make easy money! She could just post those strange airbrushed modelling pics like twice a month to make $5k fast while still continuing to literally sleep on camera hahaha

she sat a goal of 45 subs today to sleep in her black top which she has been slipping in, for her viewer size that's not even reachable unless some rich dudes comes along and hopes for a sleeping slip

she sat a goal of 45 subs today to sleep in her black top which she has been slipping in, for her viewer size that's not even reachable unless some rich dudes comes along and hopes for a sleeping slip

Yeah, she always does that shit. She should be setting smaller goals that people believe can actually be achieved, thereby giving them more of an incentive to subscribe or gift subs.

It's like, what would you rather have, a 45-sub goal where nobody subs cuz they know the goal will never be reached? Or a 10-sub goal that would get reached every day?

Seems like a no-brainer to me, but it's pointless trying to convince her of this, she always knows better than everyone else.

I've kinda lost interest in her. She's way too wholesome to ever go down the OnlyFans route, or even the lewd e-thot route, and one can only stare at cleavage for so long before the novelty wears off.

There been anything good recently? She's been hosting sexy beach pics on her IG story but IDGAF.....

If she's not bouncing those nice titties around and gettin her nips out I don't care

Apparently she's started streaming again, twice in the last week or so, but sadly no vods on her channel.

Anyone happen to record anything?

She's wearing a hot dress but damn she's so fuckin boring lol she just spent 5 hours sitting on the floor doing literally nothing like she's wasting her own time more than anyone's lol a recording wasn't even worth the file space

She's wearing a hot dress but damn she's so fuckin boring lol she just spent 5 hours sitting on the floor doing literally nothing like she's wasting her own time more than anyone's lol a recording wasn't even worth the file space

Yeah, this is typical Jewel. She's comfortable with sitting around with her tits practically falling out of her dress to attract viewers, but she won't do anything else that could be considered 'thot' behavior, even though her looks and her body are really the only things she has going for her.

It's incredibly frustrating for both coomers and non-coomers alike. For coomers, it's frustrating because one can only perv on the same view of cleavage for so long, and it's frustrating for non-coomers because she just sits there and doesn't do anything entertaining.

If she could just embrace her physical assets and view them as 'talent' instead of something to be ashamed of, her streams would be way more enjoyable, and she would become super popular. It's all about playing to your strengths. Imagine if Beethoven was a Twitch streamer, but he refused to play the piano on stream and instead he just sat there and talked about boring shit for 7 hours. It's the same thing.

her most recent live, dont feel like this deserves a main thread post because of all the stupid commercial breaks.
Was going to delete it, but thought i'd share it before that.

I think that deserves to be in the main thread, dem titties looking great in that black top!!

I was thinking about subscribing to her Twitch cuz I heard her mention in a previous stream that she was going to make vods available to subscribers, but she hasn't posted a single one since she said that, so I'm glad I didn't waste my money.

She's utterly useless. She's always talking about growing her following, but she doesn't do anything to help with that at all. She just sits there with her heaving tits on display and just talks about boring shit. Such a waste of potential thottery.

Highlights from yesterday's stream, just a couple of booty shots and of course the trademark cleavage:

Some dude was asking why she doesn't publish vods anymore, and this is what she says at 01:34...

"I don't think my vods are, like, very interesting. I think it's kind of like a red flag if someone wants to watch a 6-hour re-run of me just sitting drinking Red Bull."

That's classic thot logic right there.
She thinks her streams aren't interesting enough to watch in a re-run, but they're interesting enough to watch live.
*sigh*

she was doing some acrobatics with the mask on though, better than just sitting and not moving a muscle :thonk: tits looking great as usual

Has anyone been watching her streams lately? I checked out a couple, but it's not nearly as fun watching her now that she wears those pasties under her shirt. If there's no chance of a nip slip, what's the point?

I actually watched AND listened recently. Her argument skills are garbage.

But, she had nice cleavage. that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom