Simp Chat Jennysroom/Jennysroom1

Lemmyisgod

Tier 3 Sub
May 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I did my post in the QOS discussion thread and linked your post, hope that was cool
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I mentioned similar in the QOS discussion thread. If they want to "milk" it for even more, they could film the birth and then stream it a few days later to "reveal" the dna donor. Even if it is 99% likely that her husband is the father, some would get off on seeing the birth(not my kink but hey, not everyone like watersports like I do). There are some that are getting off on the idea that she got impregnated by her BBC bull and her husband has to raise/support it. I remember being a kid in the 70's, getting off by seeing a titty on a dirty playing card. It takes a lot more these days to get some peoples motors running.

Shaderz

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Certainly seems like a wild story all around. They obviously wont tell us everything and it sounds like they were fluffing up what they did tell us, I got the sense she basically left her husband to go have a hoe phase, shit probably got a little too real when she found out she was pregnant and she went back to hubby. Like I very much understand wanting to find yourself and get over any trauma you may have been dealing with, its just odd that you are gonna "Separate" from the other person in your life to do so, and then (By yourself/of your own accord) get essentially a new boyfriend, who you would then go on to have unprotected sex with and maybe get knocked up by.

Bbast23456

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Regardless, it’s pretty fucked up to include a child , born yet or not, in your sexual lifestyle and content. She shows her face and her first tape is pretty easy to find on the internet, so it’s pretty likely her kid gets bullied for it someday. Imagine finding out your mom fucked a bunch of dudes that are not her husband and monetized who your dad is while pregnant with you.

Yelper12

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 8, 2022
Agreed. The husband's reaction which was rather nonchalant with the bad acting/fake concern between both of them on whether the baby is his or another man's, PLUS having supposedly four kids (gimme a break, a marriage would break down less than a year with raising four kids while running a site where your wife has sex with other men) were signs of "cuckhold fan fiction."
It all reads like a novel inspired by Jodi Picoult. (Yea. don't ask about that author ... ). I'm in the minority where I find her self-depreciation a tad cringe. "I'm really nice." Uh huh.
Bingo. It's like having an amateur cooking/travel/lifestyle channel on Youtube. A dime a dozen, but a pretty face certainly helps.
I gotta agree with another poster - it's probably a fake story. If the "might be the baby of the man I cheated on you with" is the supposed fifth kid that would mean the eldest would be at least ten yrs old. Yea, in the real world that's fucked up.