EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jasmine Jae - General Discussion

Underrated bimbo MILF. Although she's British and most assume she's white, she's definitely mixed.

In her own words

Q. What's an interesting fact about you that we didn't already know

A. My ethnicity... But I vowed to never make it public until someone guessed correctly. Until then it will remain a mystery!

In her pre-surgery photos she looks more Eastern-European. Like Hungarian, Romanian, etc. She could probably even pass as Turkish back then. I also wouldn't be surprised if she was part West-Asian/Central-Asian.

(scroll down to #17)

Pa
In her pre-surgery photos she looks more Eastern-European. Like Hungarian, Romanian, etc. She could probably even pass as Turkish back then. I also wouldn't be surprised if she was part West-Asian/Central-Asian.

(scroll down to #17)

(scroll down to #17)
“pass as” doesnt have the same meaning with “known as”. Türkçe düşünme

Back
Top Bottom