EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

OnlyFans Janna Breslin

She announced she has got bigger implants and that we'll see over the next few days
3840x2562_ad4c8cf194f26a1e7f5fb431c701f0e599aeefc75f375ffe.md.jpg

I have an INSANE amount of NEW content I’m about to release!! 🥳🙌🏻 But before my latest sets are unveiled, there's something important to share with my most supportive fans.

I’ve been quiet about it, but I have had many ask if I have had any “upgrades” to my body recently, and the short answer is, yes. I had breast implants for 11 years, and although I had zero complications with them (that I knew about,) I wanted to make sure that was still the case. Given a history of cancer and various health issues, ensuring everything was in perfect condition was a priority. Thankfully, everything turned out great, and my health has never been better! 😊

Since the check-up was already happening, it was a chance to shake things up a bit and “go bigger” instead of “going home”… haha.

Being in the health & wellness space, implants can be controversial, but I love how they look and how they make me feel. I’ve always seen the body as art and since I have made a modification to my own form of art on this visual platform, I thought it was important to share here. You’ll notice a difference as I share my latest content, and I wanted to be upfront about it. I will probably share some element of this on public social media eventually, and why I made this decision, but wanted to share here first.

With that said, I'm beyond STOKED to release my newest (and BEST) “upgraded” content yet! Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days 😉

Back
Top Bottom