EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Janna Breslin Discussion

This woman is the epitome of what happens when a topless model with zero artistic talent gets it into her head that she is not ”just a body” but also some kind of artist. Just listening to her is enought to understand that she has zero self-distance and is surronded by yes-sayers, as she actually thinks that making out with a skeleton that she borrowed from a physical theraphy professor or bathing in a tub with a gallon of milk (which had been done thousands of times) actually is creative. I would’ve respected her so much more if she just took her phone out and filmed her asshole than this wannabe artist bullshit. Just my two cents.

This woman is the epitome of what happens when a topless model with zero artistic talent gets it into her head that she is not ”just a body” but also some kind of artist. Just listening to her is enought to understand that she has zero self-distance and is surronded by yes-sayers, as she actually thinks that making out with a skeleton that she borrowed from a physical theraphy professor or bathing in a tub with a gallon of milk (which had been done thousands of times) actually is creative. I would’ve respected her so much more if she just took her phone out and filmed her asshole than this wannabe artist bullshit. Just my two cents.
100% agree. The fact that she’s also trying to give away free meat boxes too, as if anyone gives a shit

She won’t post anything unless it’s professionally shot! I asked her for a custom pic and she agreed to it but keeps telling me “my next shoot my next shoot”. Like bitch take your iPhone 14pro out and take the pic. She’s so vain it’s incredible

I’ve followed her for quite awhile on instagram and I can tell you that the pictures you see now are about the extent of all you’ll ever get on her OF. She has gone through several different career ventures and I am not shocked at all that she ended up on OF. Every photo set will be this drawn out artistic expression with limited nudity. Just my two cents, hope I’m wrong!

Thats def them, his head pops up in one of the scenes. wonder why everything went private though and deleted all the socials, maybe regretted it or paywall it behind OF.

What an interesting development
Scene and time stamp? I definitely think it’s them. They may have realized they didn’t do a good enough job masking identities and panic deleted.

Scene and time stamp? I definitely think it’s them. They may have realized they didn’t do a good enough job masking identities and panic deleted.
in the Fit-Secret-Agent-Fucked-&-CREAMPIED Vid around the 3:45 mark the blurring of his head stops and you can make out its him if you've ever seen him before.

the show vid also does a terrible job of hiding her when she's blowing him.

also the two video links i posted over in their OF page thread are a bit more support to my theory as well

Thread here

Back
Top Bottom