EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Janna Breslin Discussion

Agreed. The videos are getting shorter and some of her recent ones are just cringey with her dancing. But I’ve followed her for years too and am just happy she went to the dark side

Let me get this straight. She has her breasts exposed in behind the scenes videos taking weird slutty Star Wars cosplay photos. But sets released have her covered up?? Like what is the point. We have seen the scars on your nipples where you got yo implants. Just show your tits in your content already. Should be teasing bg by now saying there’s a blowjob video out there

Agree with you all. She went quickly to delivering amazing content compare to others but lately she is spending tons of dollars in weird shoots instead of realizing that noneone will follow her because she is "creative" or does really cool costumes. We all want the same althought she might not be wanting to accept that. If you want to promote yourself as fitness influencer then dont open an OF account. If you just go to the point or build it to create entusiasm towards more hardcore stuff...

I am late to the janna breslin party,but it seems like she is super focused on everything but what we actually want ? Especially the bts videos were it's like look at all the hard work that goes into getting the cosplay outfits perfect and what the photographer and i have to do to get all the shots just right. Mean while most of us are like ........yeah that's great but we're really here for the T and A. She could probably get better results with a 20$ bikini and using her cell phone for selfies. Just my 2 cents.

I really appreciate that Fresk is sharing all with us. That being said, her content (not Fresk!) is becoming worse each day. Hope she starts showing more soon. She is doing the opposite that most of the girls do: instead of building up she in building down. Again, thank you to fresk and all of you sharing her content with us!

I really appreciate that Fresk is sharing all with us. That being said, her content (not Fresk!) is becoming worse each day. Hope she starts showing more soon. She is doing the opposite that most of the girls do: instead of building up she in building down. Again, thank you to fresk and all of you sharing her content with us!
I guess being completely topless and molesting a skeleton on a couch is “building down.” 😂 She sends uncensored topless and nudes at least two or 3 times a week. Just hasn’t been leaked

I guess being completely topless and molesting a skeleton on a couch is “building down.” 😂 She sends uncensored topless and nudes at least two or 3 times a week. Just hasn’t been leaked
Hope to see that coming true soon!

she was topless but showed no nips, so using the term topless is misleading. Her Star Wars set has ample nips in the non-DM set. Her non-DM sets now rarely feature nips. I know youre a huge fan of hers, but don't be blind.

she was topless but showed no nips, so using the term topless is misleading. Her Star Wars set has ample nips in the non-DM set. Her non-DM sets now rarely feature nips. I know youre a huge fan of hers, but don't be blind.
LMFAOOOOOOOO. She sends UNCENSORED TOPLESS WITH NIPPLES IN THE DMS MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK. Whatever is leaked so far in the past few days (weeks) have been wall posts. “Blind” 🤣

LMFAOOOOOOOO. She sends UNCENSORED TOPLESS WITH NIPPLES IN THE DMS MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK. Whatever is leaked so far in the past few days (weeks) have been wall posts. “Blind” 🤣
Just subbed to her to check. You're right, though her prices are kinda high.

Back
Top Bottom