EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat jameliz Discussion Thread

Did she do more damage to it?

I’m not defending it or her—I already said it was dumb as shit upthread—but the most I’ve seen her do is dance on the roof/hood, which is hardly “ruining” it.

Then again, your post seems a little angry (why? the maximum level of energy this shit deserves is an eye roll and a mocking laugh), so maybe you embellished a bit.
Her content is suppose to make people angry. Dancing like an idiot in front of people just trying to shop or do their job. Jumping up and down on top of an expensive car for no reason. Breaking the windshield of said car for no reason. Denting cars for no reason.

She wants people to be angry so they keep coming back to her posts to hate on her. Hate = engagement. Social media coming out of the pandemic has gotten very cringey with people intentionally being as obnoxious as they can for views.

Like someone said, it works...for a little bit.

Her content is suppose to make people angry. Dancing like an idiot in front of people just trying to shop or do their job. Jumping up and down on top of an expensive car for no reason. Breaking the windshield of said car for no reason. Denting cars for no reason.

She wants people to be angry so they keep coming back to her posts to hate on her. Hate = engagement. Social media coming out of the pandemic has gotten very cringey with people intentionally being as obnoxious as they can for views.

Like someone said, it works...for a little bit.
Right. I said as much a few posts ago in this very thread. That person who said it works for a bit was replying to me agreeing with what you’re saying here, so—same page.

My point was it doesn’t deserve anger, even if it was designed to provoke that. You ever have someone try to get a rise out of you, then get angrier because you kept calm? That’s what I mean. If it bothers a person, they shouldn’t let it get to them. Responding with anger is giving it too much credit and power. People can control how they react to shit. That goes double for forums/social media, where people can literally control what they see (case in point, I didn’t see the TikTok where she cracked the windshield because I don’t follow it, because I think the car dancing is stupid and I don’t want to see it).

Anyway, I thought she might have totaled the Lambo somehow when I read “ruined”. That’s all.

It could be edited in post.
Editing something this realistic in post would cost more than replacing an actual windshield.

Even on movie sets, they use special glass that shatters easily with zero risk, just because it's more realistic and cheaper than asking a VFX studio to do it.

Hahaha for a split second you can see the panicked look in her face when she's dancing on the roof

Guys recently saw her tiktok dancing with 2 tall guys one was black and other was white... so is there any video with them or its just a Tiktok video?

Guys recently saw her tiktok dancing with 2 tall guys one was black and other was white... so is there any video with them or its just a Tiktok video?
I think its just always tiktok videos - i dont think i've ever seen her in a video or pics with any other guy than her bf

Back
Top Bottom