EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat jameliz Discussion Thread

I knew it’d be bait but I still bit the bullet. Garbage vid, doesn’t have anything to do with Anna either
Took one for the team. :pepoLove:.

I assumed Anna would be in it briefly but have nothing to do with any sort of 18+ part of it.

well they already a release schedule like they did something with jenny 69 and that was like in the summer but I hope she puts her vid with lena out before the episode
wow so it could be months before we get jameliz

did she take the fake boobs out? The last 3 videos that show up on Dirtyship it looks like she has smaller and more natural boobs.
I feel like they look better.
They sshould naturally settle over time and look a bit better if she does nothing

Does anyone know if there's videos of her and peachiitkitten/toastycakez? I saw a video that was roughly a minute long of her using a strap-on on peachii, but that's all I could find on them collaborating. Also, can't wait for the plugtalk.

Did she upload new content with janicee? Saw she’s promoting it on TikTok recently, wonder if it’s just the old stuff

Did she upload new content with janicee? Saw she’s promoting it on TikTok recently, wonder if it’s just the old stuff

Back
Top Bottom