EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Jaden Newman - Discussion Thread

This just crossed my mind if it becomes public/out in the open visually what was on her fanfix and find out its hot garbage with no nudity after the most recent leak shes gonna get destroyed on the web.

This just crossed my mind if it becomes public/out in the open visually what was on her fanfix and find out its hot garbage with no nudity after the most recent leak shes gonna get destroyed on the web.
Apparently it's already begun in her ig comments

I'm confused now, did someone leak her shit? , like an ex or sum or did she leak for publicity to then turn around and post ig shit. if she leaked it that's the most backward shit ever because why in tf would you go all out and even show pussy to not post explicit content, if she needed promo she could've posted some pokies with the link or see through or sum shit going nude was not necessary.

Back
Top Bottom