EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Itsyourkatrine

That's a bummer. Looks like we have to wait a little longer for that to happen. I don't get people who guilted her out of doing it. We know she wanted to do it, or she would've never even mentioned it anywhere. Next time she should just make a poll, "yes or no" lol

That's a bummer. Looks like we have to wait a little longer for that to happen. I don't get people who guilted her out of doing it. We know she wanted to do it, or she would've never even mentioned it anywhere. Next time she should just make a poll, "yes or no" lol
She's full of shit not long ago she was asking which was the best site to join and posting lingerie she wanted to model in now she's sitting on her high chair like she's too fucking good for it she's also very flakey give it a month and she will have another break down then cry on social media she's depressed for the 10th time :peepoLeave:

She's full of shit not long ago she was asking which was the best site to join and posting lingerie she wanted to model in now she's sitting on her high chair like she's too fucking good for it she's also very flakey give it a month and she will have another break down then cry on social media she's depressed for the 10th time :peepoLeave:
"she's also very flakey"

I've yet to come across an egirl that isn't.

she doesnt need to make an onlyfans when she can continue sitting on her high horse, post that she had a bad day/is super depressed 30mins before her stream, then get on stream and cry for 5mins for a ton of gifted subs.

she doesnt need to make an onlyfans when she can continue sitting on her high horse, post that she had a bad day/is super depressed 30mins before her stream, then get on stream and cry for 5mins for a ton of gifted subs.
Then she needs to stop talking about doing an Onlyfans then vilify anyone who brings it up she creates drama so her white knights defender her

Then she needs to stop talking about doing an Onlyfans then vilify anyone who brings it up she creates drama so her white knights defender her
You are absolutely correct, i had a feeling she would find any excuse to back out, im sure she also received dozens of hate emails and dms for overpricing her Onlyfans selections. yes as you stated give it a month or so, then she will decide again. also i have noticed on her streams she is gifted tons of subs everyday, Katrine cries alot too and is a fucking actress its easy to notice after a while.

You're right, Katrine will decide again in a month or two of creating an onlyfans is worth her while. Now I wouldn't be shocked if part of her reversing course was the dozens of hate mail and DMS for overpriced menu options. Also yes I have noticed Katrine gets dozens of gifted subs everyday and cries constantly on twitch. Shes a fucking actress.

Credit cards at the ready white knights it's that time again Kat needs a boost in subs :KEKWlaugh:

Screenshot_20230123_121914_Twitter.md.jpg
ahahahahhaha, this is honestly one of the most patheitc ways to beg for subs i've ever seen. how do her viewers beleive this shit, with her putting on a dramatic theatrical performance on twitter and twitch all the time. i would have sympathy it she had bodily issues or tech problems once or twice a month but Goddamn woman. she should be punished for this. i have zero empathy and sympathy for katrines viewers and white knights who continue donating money to this bitch

ahahahahhaha, this is honestly one of the most patheitc ways to beg for subs i've ever seen. how do her viewers beleive this shit, with her putting on a dramatic theatrical performance on twitter and twitch all the time. i would have sympathy it she had bodily issues or tech problems once or twice a month but Goddamn woman. she should be punished for this. i have zero empathy and sympathy for katrines viewers and white knights who continue donating money to this bitch
She was all happy dancing on tiktok the other day now her heads stuck! she's full of crap every week something is wrong someone who seems to have so many chronic pain problems is able to do Yoga so easy on stream I'm surprised she isn't on a morphine drip :KEKWlaugh:

I mean you can certainly f up your neck or muscles or whatever, if you sleep in a weird position. I did that once or twice, when i woke up in the morning i was so dizzy if i moved my head even just a little bit and i felt nauseous for like half a day. I could barely move my head/neck or walk around. It went away on it's own slowly, but i had to go to the doctor to check on me, he said i was fine, while i still felt dizzy and all.

Do i believe her? Knowing how she is, no. :KEKW: If she is in pain, go to the doctor, not twitter.

speculating but even if she decides to do an OF, she'll be one of those chicks who charges a ridiculous monthly fee for zero nudity. It will be the same shit she be posting on ig and twitter.

Also wasn't she dating trutalent, the dbd streamer?

Screenshot_20230310_093616_Twitter.md.jpg
Poor Kats over done it again guys get those gift subs in, who would have thought tapping and rubbing microphone ears could be so stressful. She clearly needs a holiday....oh wait she just came back from a week break :monkaS:
Her loyal fans, followers and simps will never come to terms that Katrine is emotional taking advantage of them. I guarantee you whenever Katrine tweets about being exhausted and overworked or her back or neck is in pain. She is laughing her ass off, all giddy over the amount of money she'll rake in when she streams again. It's all a ploy. Wake up, fuck this manipulative acting bitch. I hope people realize who Katrine really is. hey maybe when Katrine creates an onlyfans page people will unsub haha. I hope she doesn't win asmrtist of the year, her loss will fill my mug with pathetic loser tears.

Back
Top Bottom