EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Itsyourkatrine

Her whole brand on twitch was being the one modest ASMR streamer in a sea of cleavage and ear licking for sub goals, I wonder if that changes now. She says it won't but when everyone in chat is jerking off to your Fansly the dynamic is always different
that doesn't exist, all of them are who do that are whores that think themselves "too good" for that.

Her whole brand on twitch was being the one modest ASMR streamer in a sea of cleavage and ear licking for sub goals, I wonder if that changes now. She says it won't but when everyone in chat is jerking off to your Fansly the dynamic is always different
She changed quite a while ago I never did buy her sweet and innocent act you are seeing what she is really like now enjoy the ride

I don't see a link for her fansly anywhere. I agree that she gave me NSFW vibes when I first found her twitch streams. In surprised by the almost semi lewd content on Instagram. But yes dont believe her k. Innocent act

Well the tweet got deleted and she passed it off as a joke after couple of long time simps said they were disappointed in her and that they thought she had higher standards sighhhhh its idiots like them that Kat has put off going all in on Onlyfans she pays way too much attention to them she could have made so much bank by now 🤷‍♂️

Well the tweet got deleted and she passed it off as a joke after couple of long time simps said they were disappointed in her and that they thought she had higher standards sighhhhh its idiots like them that Kat has put off going all in on Onlyfans she pays way too much attention to them she could have made so much bank by now 🤷‍♂️
She did say she was on anxiety medication a couple of tweets down. That’s why she caved

It's fucking parasocial simps like that that are gunna scare her off.

Last edited:
She defs was not joking. The problem is she can't have it both ways acting all innocent while asking for hundreds of dollars to stare at cocks all day and give lazy ratings. And the whole "oh I just want to feel cute and comfortable in my own body by posing in lingerie" is bullshit, she could just post that on Instagram like every other thot on the planet already does. She wants to cash in, and I for one want to see her getting fucked so if she drops the act we can all win :PepeHmm:

She defs was not joking. The problem is she can't have it both ways acting all innocent while asking for hundreds of dollars to stare at cocks all day and give lazy ratings. And the whole "oh I just want to feel cute and comfortable in my own body by posing in lingerie" is bullshit, she could just post that on Instagram like every other thot on the planet already does. She wants to cash in, and I for one want to see her getting fucked so if she drops the act we can all win :PepeHmm:
I agree. Katrine Is a cash loving whore, she's gonna bend and create an onlyfans. Scam people by promising content that will never be posted. Charging hundreds of dollars for lousy feet pics and cock ratings. There's no doubt she hasn't fucked dozens of dudes in the past.
From personal experience, Katrine is a gentle and sweet girl on twitch. I do believe their is a genuine warm hearted side to her, but dam. That will disappear quick if she goes nsfw

Here we go boys....any feet lovers today is your lucky day 😂

Screenshot_20221128_195508_Twitter.md.jpg
I don't really follow prices, but those seem a bit high to me. For those prices you can get a lot of things, including a nice girl irl, from what i heard lol.

Eventually most girl will give in... the money is just too good. Even if they do only non-nude stuff.

I don't really follow prices, but those seem a bit high to me. For those prices you can get a lot of things, including a nice girl irl, from what i heard lol.

Eventually most girl will give in... the money is just too good. Even if they do only non-nude stuff.
It’s a good sign, but boys think of the holiday you can go on with a couple 500s or what kind of date you can take a real bish on with $500.

Back
Top Bottom