Discussion Is anyone else annoyed by vertical videos?

phineus2

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Or low quality videos and pics in general? This is very common among many OnlyFans camgirls and a huge problem IMO. Is there any guy out there that genuinely enjoys those vertical videos that are drowned in some weird color filter? Seeing this gets me riled up massively and my tolerance towards this kind of low effort content is at an all time low right now. I get that it's because many people are using OnlyFans on their smartphone but they could easily tilt their phone to watch horizontal videos but I as a laptop user can not turn my screen like that. Why does nobody consider that? This issue always leaves me having to spend extra money to request fucking horizontal videos just because they are unable to make them most of the time.

As long as the fans/simps are not speaking up about this issue it will persist forever. I have made it my duty to mention it to every girl that I get in touch with it but it's not enough if I'm the only one.

Sorry for the rant but it just had to be said.

aura_warrior94

Lurker
Mar 16, 2022
Eh. They're okay when viewing on mobile. The black bars on the sides are noticiable when watching on PC. It doesn't bother me that much.

patate5

Leaks enjoyer.
Mar 11, 2022
I hate when the pics/videos are in low quality, and i sometimes like to watch vids on my pc in fullscreen. So whenever it's only verticale i usually skip the girl. I even prefer watching cosplay girl doing lewd content but in very good quality. These Onlyfans Girls taking sextapes with shitty phone quality got me :FeelsRageMan:

Reactions: phineus2