----------------------------------------------

Info:​

• Name: ImSadSpice
  • Category: OnlyFans
  • Pricing: $10
  • Regularity of posting: Daily
  • Type of content: Nudes, Photosets, Short Video Teases, Solo, BG, BJ
  • Does PPV: No
  • Your thoughts on the model: One of the best parts of TikTok is that occasionally it delivers. ImSadSpice is a solid choice if you are looking for a small, tattooed, Southern girl, with a vampire fetish, and a love of metal music. She is a wonderful juxtaposition and I, for one, am here for it. She posts 100% of her content to her wall. There are no PPV's to speak of. She occasionally films with a male OF creator but she primarily is in the solo space. Her videos are all more than 2 minutes with many of them being legit 10 ish minute fap-fests. She likes to dress up, Horns are a favorite of hers, and has a delicious southern accent if thats your thing. I would recommend looking at her twitter or her thread, both linked here, to see if she is your cup of tea. While not the best OnlyFans, she has one of the better ones I have found. I am very impressed.
  • Would you recommend: Yes, Recommended. 5/5 Stars

Links:​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Deadbeatdandylyon

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I subscribed to her from August to September 2023, I don't know if its normal of her or it was just a bad month, Granted yes she does not post PPV but she not once responded to any messages during the whole month I was subscribed. So if you are into the communication side of OF for me I would rate 3/5 stars