Simp Chat Imjasmine - Simp Chat

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She just quit, streaming took a toll on her mentally and after leaving Japan i think she just ran out of ideas of what to stream and she just quit, she did stream a few months after for a couple of gaming streams but stopped permanently after that.

I've heard some people saying she got married but nothing else beyond that.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
To me, Jasmine's another tragic example of someone denying what she was born to do. She's super pretty, with big natural tits, and a fantastic smile. Those traits are her talent, but instead of leaning into it and making the most of her blessings, she tried to be a wholesome IRL streamer and it just didn't work. It's like a modern day Beethoven joining Twitch, but instead of doing piano streams, he insisted on playing WoW instead.

I suppose she did kind of lean into it for a while, with all of the hot tub and 'girlfriend' streams, but I guess she just didn't feel comfortable there. What a shame. I'd still be subbed to her OF today if she had started one while she was around.