EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support I always get this error when I upload videos on saint2.su

LewdGamer105

Diamond Tier
Jul 2, 2024
I always get this error when I upload videos on Saint2.Su

Is there something wrong with the site? Most of my videos are under 250MB & acceptable file format too (.mp4). I tried log out & log in to upload videos. Still getting the same error over & over again. Is it my video file name? Is it a VPN issue? I tried everything & it's the same error. Need help and clarification on this one. Please & thank you.

Solution
Okay. I think it's better to just convert it first before I upload it to saint because I still prefer this than cyberdrop. Thanks for your advice and recommendations. And thank you for the tip on the cyberdrop link too. Really appreciate it :peepoBless:
Here is the final answer after I talked with others.
The file is not broken, but saint doesn't support 3GP and we are not gonna add 3GP support.
You either need to convert it to regular mp4 or use cyberdrop.
No. I didn't. I got the file as it is. Is it better to convert it before posting? If so, what format should I convert it to?
At the moment I'm trying to figure out if saint doesn't support 3GP or the file is somehow broken.

If it is saint, we may fix that. Depends on how much work does it need.

If it is just the file, you can try to fix it with ffmpeg or something.

I assume it is saint because cyberdrop has no issue with the file.

If you don't want to wait you can try to convert it to regular mp4 (with ffmpeg or something) and saint will probably take that or just use cyberdrop.

Last edited:
LewdGamer105
The cyberdrop video doesn't show up in her thread because you posted it like this:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://cyberdrop.me/f/ov9Y8BbrKWMqD[/URL]
Shows up like this:

You need to put it in like this:
[MEDIA=cyberdrop_embed]ov9Y8BbrKWMqD[/MEDIA]
Shows up like this:

At the moment I'm trying to figure out if saint doesn't support 3GP or the file is somehow broken.

If it is saint, we may fix that. Depends on how much work does it need.

If it is just the file, you can try to fix it with ffmpeg or something.

I assume it is saint because cyberdrop has no issue with the file.

If you don't want to wait you can try to convert it to regular mp4 (with ffmpeg or something) and saint will probably take that or just use cyberdrop.
Okay. I think it's better to just convert it first before I upload it to saint because I still prefer this than cyberdrop. Thanks for your advice and recommendations. And thank you for the tip on the cyberdrop link too. Really appreciate it :peepoBless:

Here is the final answer after I talked with others.
The file is not broken, but saint doesn't support 3GP and we are not gonna add 3GP support.
You either need to convert it to regular mp4 or use cyberdrop.

Solution
Back
Top Bottom