EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support How to request in the right way?

Matthew Wood

Casual
Jul 3, 2024
May this sounds a dumb question, but i have read the rules but it doesn't have much detail to "how to make a request", it says i have to request on model thread model thread discussion, but even i go there, there's another guideline teaching how to do it, but it just make me more confused...

Someone can explain me how to request in the correct way?
Because i have received a warning about spamming
(the moderator was keeping deleting my text)

Solution
But the discussion thread need to have the "request" on the title or not?

I'm sorry if i insisting on that question, but this will help me a lot!
Effectively there are 3 kinds of threads on the site.

Request threads are in the Requests subsection and should have the Request prefix. If a model/site has one of these, this is where you should be making requests. If a request thread doesn't already exist you can start one, so long as a discussion or content thread doesn't already exist.

Discussion threads are in the Community subsection. You should only make requests in these threads if a Request thread doesn't exist. Discussion threads can be started if a content thread already exists for the model/site...
Generic requests are not allowed. When requesting content in the discussion thread, you need to specify what you're requesting (video name, set name, provided preview, etc). The more information provided the better.

Generic requests are not allowed. When requesting content in the discussion thread, you need to specify what you're requesting (video name, set name, provided preview, etc). The more information provided the better.
But I create or I make the request on the discussion, the details I know what to do, but I really don't know where exactly I have to do to start a request

I have to create a thread or post on discussion of that model?

But I create or I make the request on the discussion, the details I know what to do, but I really don't know where exactly I have to do to start a request

I have to create a thread or post on discussion of that model?
Requests are only allowed in threads in the request category and discussion threads. If the model has an existing thread, do not create a duplicate thread in the request section.

But the discussion thread need to have the "request" on the title or not?

I'm sorry if i insisting on that question, but this will help me a lot!

Request threads are in the Requests subsection and should have the Request prefix. If a model/site has one of these, this is where you should be making requests. If a request thread doesn't already exist you can start one, so long as a discussion or content thread doesn't already exist.

Discussion threads are in the Community subsection. You should only make requests in these threads if a Request thread doesn't exist. Discussion threads can be started if a content thread already exists for the model/site.

Content threads are pretty much everything outside of these two sections of the forum. Do not make requests in these threads. If a model/site has a content thread, then any requests will need to go in the discussion thread. If one doesn't exist, create it or ask the admins to do this for you.

Solution

Discussion threads are in the Community subsection. You should only make requests in these threads if a Request thread doesn't exist. Discussion threads can be started if a content thread already exists for the model/site.

Content threads are pretty much everything outside of these two sections of the forum. Do not make requests in these threads. If a model/site has a content thread, then any requests will need to go in the discussion thread. If one doesn't exist, create it or ask the admins to do this for you.
Thank you very much, this is what i was looking for!

Can I request someone to sub to an OF if I send them the money to do so? Since I don’t have credit card I can’t sub and gift cards doesn’t allow my only payment method available which is Pay-P. I’ve been trying for months to get this OF https://simpcity.su/threads/sugoimeg-megwaifu-sugoimeghann.16426/page-3#post-4120690 but haven’t get anything and I really want it can’t find it anywhere else just last year posts. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom