EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support How to request for something you don't have any media from?

nicokopo

Casual
Oct 8, 2022
There is a video I remember from ages ago and I would like to see if some good hero knows it and has a source for getting it. The thing is I only remember the description or details about it but have no media to upload.
Is there a thread where you can ask this kind of stuff? I have been lurking the help and general forum section but I can't find any information about this or this question in particular.
If there isn't maybe we can open one, which could not only work for media but also models or other stuff.
Thanks for the info!

Thank you but I think my question was misunderstood or maybe I am misunderstanding the rules of posting in those threads, which I already use by the way.
What I was asking if there is a thread or place to ask for a video or star without having any media from it. Like the video I was looking for, I already tried googling and all that, I don't have the media, not even a screenshot, just the description of what I remember. I understand if there is no such a thread, because it can be really hard to get something just by description, but maybe there is and I have been missing.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom