Question How to pay for Cafecito outside of Argentina?

seelow

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Lots of hot Argentinians out there on Cafecito exclusivo! Sadly no way to help support them outside Argentina. Only 2 ways appear to be bullshit MercaoPago or Bitcoin, very stupid! So outside of Western Union nonsense, is there any way to get on MercadoPago outside Argentina? You'd have to convert currency and wire it to your own account it would seem like.

Cuevasexterno

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
It isn't really doable if you are not from Argentina. Your best chance would be to have an Argentinian friend that can buy the content for you, and you can pay him with USDT or USDC in crypto

Reactions: seelow

terzaghi

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 26, 2023
get a friend from argentina, its way way way cheaper in pesos

seelow

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
No I am absolutely not wiring money to any of my Argentinians friends to be like, "hey bro here's $15, can you pay this money to see some random chick naked on an obscure nudes app? I won't tell your wife or boss if you won't." All power to you if you have those kind of friends. But how could you trust them to save the full resolution photos even if they won't simply pocket the money immediately? Already half the posters on this forum don't even know how to right click or do anything more than low quality screen recordings even before DRM encoding became more common.

With the devolving economic and political situation in Argentina it's insane to me that an Onlyfans clone like Cafecito is so exclusive with a regional pay app or one of the least reliable payment methods since the invention of paper money. No inbetween! Are there the world's strictest laws against money laundering in place or is your financial control agency just that totally dumb? They must be so afraid of bank runs that maybe obscure, tiny online payment methods will sink the economy even further. Haven't been to visit since before the pandemic lol....

paizuridesu1

Casual
Aug 25, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Honestly, Cafecito is a pretty well known app since OnlyFans isn't used much (due that argentieans would rather save those dollars and get rid of pesos). Never had issues since it doesn't have much protection, even the videos can be right-clicked for saving.

Cafecito acts as a middleman or a "shop" that takes a small fee from direct MercadoPago payments - when you buy something the creator gets paid immediately with a deducted percentage. The creator of the app had worked in MercadoLibre according to some interviews, so it might have started as a MercadoLibre shop but for +18 content as a way to get around TOS.

I think the problem is that the MercadoPago API can be used only for one country at a time for some reason. Some creators might also apply to get crypto payments too, but it doesn't get much incentive since most girls that sell their content there don't even have a wallet to begin with.

Reactions: seelow and terzaghi

gamerd103

Lurker
Mar 8, 2023
Like a latino who lives 5 years on Argentina, I use binance for exchange any currency to pesos, but, you need a bank account on Argentina, o any friend with MercadoPago, is useful because you can do the exchange on 15 min, and buy personalized content with some Argentines girls, that's mean too much long videos.

Reactions: Pewpsecks