Question How to open multiple tabs at once

Qoslover24

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 23, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Does anyone know any plugins for Google chrome where I can open as many tabs as possible with one click/very few? For example, lets say I'm on page 24 of thicc onlyfans models on here, rather than right clicking every single link and building them up gradually, is there any possible way to tab every single link at once? Would be a massive time saver. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Timdogg0511

qwertynot

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I've written a bookmarklet for Firefox to do just that. It's just a link you can bookmark and when you open it, it runs a small script that opens all unread threads into their own tab. It only works on pages listing threads, I'm mostly using it on my "Watched" page.

Here is the link: javascript:{$("[data-xf-init='preview-tooltip']").each((idx, elem) => { if(elem.href.endsWith('unread')) { window.open(elem.href,'_blank'); } }); void(0);}

Just create a bookmark with it as the target address and enjoy! You might need to allow simpcity.su to open pop-ups, as this is how your browser interprets the automatic opening of links.

Let me know if it works for you, I'd appreciate feedback or a like :)

Reactions: Qoslover24

Uywaky

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 18, 2022
I use the extensions: link Gropher to grab all the links from one tab and then, Open Multiple Links to open all of them at once. Probably there are better methods but this one saves a lot of time specially extracting links by filter

Reactions: Qoslover24

NTFSvolume

Superfan
Dec 4, 2023
You can use linkchump :
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
|
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

You draw a box over the page with your mouse while holding Z and it will open all the links within that box in a new tab. You can change the key, create a new action to open as a new window or copy the links to the clipboard instead of opening them