Question How to download from arrs.net?

SimpTome

Diamond Tier
Mar 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hey guys, can someone help me out?

I found this video
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
but dont know how to download it. Same problem like anywhere else with this java(?) embedded players.

Is there any solution for this? Would be nice if someone has an answer, thanks!

Dania

I tip my hat to you, m'lady.
Mar 11, 2022
The easiest way I found is to use the network tab under your browsers developer tools (to open, use either CTRL+Shift+i or F12, then select the network tab). Once opened, reload the page and you should be seeing requests coming in, then start the video and some more requests will start showing up. This method should work for a majority of websites, some have different request names/filetypes etc, but it should be somewhat easy to figure out by looking through the requests. And there's of course also sites where this method just doesn't work. :peepoShrug:

Now for Arrs, what you're looking for is a request with _1080p.mp4 in it (replace 1080p with 720p if needed). As an example for your specific video in question, 4675_1080p.mp4 is what you're looking for. If that request for some reason doesn't show up, you can also look for remote_control.php?time=. It also seems that the _1080p.mp4 URL redirects you to the remote_control.php?time= URL, so either request should work. Once you've found the request simply right click it, and "open in new tab". You should now see a video player, here you should be to right click the video and save it. :peepoSimp:

It also seems that Arrs has the _1080p.mp4 URL written in the HTML code for the video player. You can find it using inspect elements after right clicking somewhere on the page (outside the player), you can then use the little selector arrow (the square with an arrow on the top left of the developer tools menu bar) to select the video player, the URL should be written two lines above what is highlighted, look for <video src="https://www.arrs.net/get_file/[...]" [...], right click the Arrs URL and select open in a new tab, it will then open the video player similar to above.

It's somewhat rare (at least I think so) that websites has the direct video URL written out like this, it's there in this case, for the majority of websites I doubt it'll be there, but it might be worth a try to look for. :monkaHmm:

:MLADY:

• Clap
Reactions: yticpmis234

yticpmis234

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 3, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

the excellent write up by Dania is the solution that works every time on pretty much every website bar a few. Awesome & thank you! :HACKERMANS:
please consider making a video walk-through of the process too 🫡

Four more workflows for grabbing videos

videodownloadhelper browser extension

Seal ( Android )

yt-dlp

9x Buddy

just paste the link in the website and half the time it provides download links.

Reactions: SimpTome

SimpTome

Diamond Tier
Mar 18, 2022
Big thanks Dania ! Very detailed answer, I'll try that out. Thank you!
Also thank you yticpmis234 ! If Danias method wont work I'll try your methods.

//EDIT
Danias method works, excellent! You da best!

Last edited:
  • peepoSimp
Reactions: Dania