EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion How are you storing content?

Yobboyyo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
having discovered this amazing community maybe a month ago i am starting to run low on space on my comp.

how does everyone store their collection. i see some users upload TB worth of content of different egirls. how is this possible? any recommendations?

using external hard drive, service like mega, mix of both?

having discovered this amazing community maybe a month ago i am starting to run low on space on my comp.

how does everyone store their collection. i see some users upload TB worth of content of different egirls. how is this possible? any recommendations?

using external hard drive, service like mega, mix of both?
Theres some free cloud storage that i use with free signups such as

Mimedia.com 10 Gigabytes
Icedrive.net 10G
Disk.yandex.com 10G
Pcloud.com 4G

I hope theres more like these but idk.

tbh i have like 8 hdd/ssd in total like 24tb and i use mega to store some off my collection and i just started to use gofile to store aand share too

I personally have an external hard drive for this. I don't trust any online host at all, because either your stuff could get removed for "DMCA"/similar or your internet is slow and you cant quickly access your stuff. (Or the server has problems and you can't access it either)

2TB HDD, format in exFAT, using Veracrypt for encrypting specific parts into containers. Have another one as a backup if you really value your stuff.

For pictures I remove metadata with mat2 and optimize them with jpegoptim / pngquant. This alltogether saves multiple GBs of storage space.

For videos i either optimize them with constant-rate-factor 25 or i even downscale them to default 1280x720 30FPS. (I dont need 4k 60fps, not even for any kind of movies / streaming). This saves the most storage but takes the most time.

Folder structure is either per category or per media type.
Example: I have media/cosplay/name_here for videos AND images of name_here, but i keep rather unsorted videos in media/videos/random.

If you run out of storage space really ask yourself "Do i really need this? Will i ever look at this again?". I once had 6TB of random stuff collected over the last few years, but I only kept what I really want and now am back to one HDD (+one backup HDD ofcourse, no backup no pity)

I hope theres more like these but idk.
You forgot google drive, i think it's 15GB of free storage per email

I personally have an external hard drive for this. I don't trust any online host at all, because either your stuff could get removed for "DMCA"/similar or your internet is slow and you cant quickly access your stuff. (Or the server has problems and you can't access it either)
they can't remove your stuff if you don't share it:WeSmart:, that's why I have several mega folders for personal use only, sorted by model name. I use Mega since it's e2e encrypted and has a quite generous free storage option (20 GB permanent)

For videos i either optimize them with constant-rate-factor 25 or i even downscale them to default 1280x720 30FPS. (I dont need 4k 60fps, not even for any kind of movies / streaming). This saves the most storage but takes the most time
I have to convert most .mov files to .mp4 since they usually can't be played on mega, but I always keep the range of the CRF 17-18 which is visually lossless

To keep things neatly organized I have a multi cloud manager

I store them on a NAS drive and use Eagle to organize everything. I've tried a bunch of different photo organizers and the two best ones IMO are Eagle and digiKam. Eagle is 30 bucks after a month free trial, while digiKam is open source and free (ended up going with Eagle because it's faster and has a better UI).

For videos i either optimize them with constant-rate-factor 25 or i even downscale them to default 1280x720 30FPS. (I dont need 4k 60fps, not even for any kind of movies / streaming). This saves the most storage but takes the most time.
Yeah I've never understood why people insist on 4k videos or giant 30MB jpegs. There's a point in HD where the improvements are not noticeable IMO.

Last edited:
they can't remove your stuff if you don't share it:WeSmart:, that's why I have several mega folders for personal use only, sorted by model name. I use Mega since it's e2e encrypted and has a quite generous free storage option (20 GB permanent)

I have to convert most .mov files to .mp4 since they usually can't be played on mega, but I always keep the range of the CRF 17-18 which is visually lossless

To keep things neatly organized I have a multi cloud manager
I do the exact same thing.

Yeah I've never understood why people insist on 4k videos or giant 30MB jpegs. There's a point in HD where the improvements are not noticeable IMO.
Some of us have really really nice monitors. So the extra resolution does actually help on the high-end monitors. If you are only viewing from a phone/tablet, then it'll never matter.

The hi-res photos also gives us more wiggle room to adjust if we're making fakes.

Although, 30mbs photos is a bit much for most people. The only people I've seen use stuff that big are graphic designers that need to print a hi-res poster/banner. Probably for people that want to throw photos onto their 4k HD TVs?

The only reason a thot would need 30mb photos would be to print those body pillows or dakimakuras or I guess some people do like to buy physical poster prints.

Last edited:
I need some sort of external hard drive or other options as my laptop is filling up. What can anyone recommend? I am shopping online but the wide range of prices confuses me. What can work for a budget user? Also, are SSD better than HDD? (If you mention brands or insert links you may have to disable or obscure them. That's OK, whatever rules apply, I appreciate any info and advice. TIA)

I need some sort of external hard drive or other options as my laptop is filling up. What can anyone recommend? I am shopping online but the wide range of prices confuses me. What can work for a budget user? Also, are SSD better than HDD? (If you mention brands or insert links you may have to disable or obscure them. That's OK, whatever rules apply, I appreciate any info and advice. TIA)
For external drives: I would simply recommend whatever external HDD you find. (e.g. external seagate with 5TB costs 100 bucks)
The quality of the drives are very subjective, but for me every drive i had was the same. (Had 6 so far, 2 internal of those)

Data Hoarders mostly recommend Seagate BarraCuda Compute 4TB/2TB, but it's an internal one - so you would have to buy a case with it if you don't build it into something.

To your SSD question:
The speed benefit of an SSD is not important if you simply watch movies. Also: I dropped my HDD drive once and it still worked like a charm, so no worries there (but still be careful with electronics). It's also a LOT cheaper to buy HDDs for such long-time storage. (around 100 bucks = 5TB HDD or 1TB SSD externally)

Depending on how much you value your collection i would also recommend getting a second HDD (same as the first one) and creating a backup of your collection against corruption. (and store it offsite, aka. in a different location)

EDIT on cloud storage:

I personally dislike cloud storage. You don't own the data on there, and they could - if they find out about it or your account gets hacked - delete all of your collection instantly.
This also makes your collection depend on their service being available and your internet being good enough to access it.

I used to save stuff to my Google Photos when they offered unlimited storage but that isn't available anymore so it's been challenging. However I stumbled upon Storj where you can get 150GB for free, so that's plenty for videos and anything else you wanna archive. You can just make additional accounts if you need more space.

i have several clouds i got from work, 5TB One Drive and 5TB GSuite per account, if i ever running low i just ask my friend to make one of those haha

for sharing my contents i used gofile at first, but go file will erase your files if its inactive for several days, so i moved to cyberdrop

I used to save stuff to my Google Photos when they offered unlimited storage but that isn't available anymore so it's been challenging. However I stumbled upon Storj where you can get 150GB for free, so that's plenty for videos and anything else you wanna archive. You can just make additional accounts if you need more space.
Any strings attached? Sounds too good

Any strings attached? Sounds too good
No strings attached. https://www.storj.io/

I thought it was too good to be true but it's actually decentralized storage which is pretty cool ( files aren’t stored in centralized data centers— instead, they're encrypted, split into pieces, and distributed on a global cloud network.) You upload files into a bucket/folder and are provided with the seed phrase to manage those files. You also have a direct URL link to share to others.

No strings attached. https://www.storj.io/

I thought it was too good to be true but it's actually decentralized storage which is pretty cool ( files aren’t stored in centralized data centers— instead, they're encrypted, split into pieces, and distributed on a global cloud network.) You upload files into a bucket/folder and are provided with the seed phrase to manage those files. You also have a direct URL link to share to others.
whoa nice, how about the trafic?

Does anyone have a OneDrive/Google Drive alternative that you can stream from reliably from a tablet/phone? I was trying to use those two but a lot of the times the streaming either requires you download the file first, or has buffering issues or sometimes the file doesn't show at all. I just want to be able to stream reliably once the file has been uploaded to the cloud storage, easy and simple. I find and download the videos on my PC but then primarily watch them elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom