EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Help request to download videos from familytherapyxxx.com

korbid

Casual
Mar 25, 2022
Hello everyone I have an active subscription of familytherapyxxx.com but can not download any videos from that site can someone help me and tell me the trick to download from this site I can only play the full video.
TKLion Sir I have seen you posting videos from this site can you please help me to resolve this. There is no mp4 file in the network tab only multiple .ts files

Hello everyone I have an active subscription of familytherapyxxx.com but can not download any videos from that site can someone help me and tell me the trick to download from this site I can only play the full video.
TKLion Sir I have seen you posting videos from this site can you please help me to resolve this. There is no mp4 file in the network tab only multiple .ts files
Try with IDM. Tested and it's works fine.

Yes tried but giving restriction error are you able to download successfully from this site using idm.
Hm, since i do not have a sub there...Tested to download preview and it's work fine on my end. Maybe there is some restriction for full videos.

Are your IDM it's registered or trial ? I tested with version 6.41 / FF

Hm, since i do not have a sub there...Tested to download preview and it's work fine on my end. Maybe there is some restriction for full videos.

Are your IDM it's registered or trial ? I tested with version 6.41 / FF
Idm is registered lifetime license original and yes without logging in on the site you can download the preview which is .mp4. Mine is latest version and same browser FF

Idm is registered lifetime license original and yes without logging in on the site you can download the preview which is .mp4. Mine is latest version and same browser FF
Hm, did u try with JDownloader ?

Search for yt-dlg on Github. That works for me. I first use IDM to obtain the url or file name and drop it into yt-dlg to download. Once you see the pattern, you'll realize how to grab the files. DM me if you have any questions

Search for yt-dlg on Github. That works for me. I first use IDM to obtain the url or file name and drop it into yt-dlg to download. Once you see the pattern, you'll realize how to grab the files. DM me if you have any questions
Is there any easy way like the Jdownloader because my primary device is Mac so I can’t use many windows feature I do have access to a windows machine but other member use that machine.
Any easier way? or there is too much restriction with this site.
can you please initiate a chat with me because I can’t

You'll need to find a way to download m3u8. There are a lot available including chrome extensions. I don't know anything about macs

Is there any easy way like the Jdownloader because my primary device is Mac so I can’t use many windows feature I do have access to a windows machine but other member use that machine.
Any easier way? or there is too much restriction with this site.
can you please initiate a chat with me because I can’t
Found couple alt IDM for Mac, if u want to try...

Folx and Xtreme Download Manager

I have good luck with the Chrome and Firefox extension, Video DownloadHelper. I used that as my primary downloader before finding this forum and its tools. I'm pretty cautious, so I was suspicious when it said I needed a "companion application" after I tried to download vids sometimes, but after some research, I decided to risk installing it and haven't had any issues since. I don't know if the companion is mac friendly.

I haven't used the Firefox version, but I should note that there are bugs introduced with a recent Chrome update, but they've said that a fix is coming soon. The bug I see is that the UI when clicking the extension to use it is cut off, but there is an alternate method to download using the context menu.

You'll need to find a way to download m3u8. There are a lot available including chrome extensions. I don't know anything about macs
Yes got the m3u8 file able to play it on vlc network stream also can convert it but taking time. Idm jdownloader all failed only yt-dlg gui windows version worked as you said in the previous post. Only working on windows don’t know if there is a gui version for Mac other yt dlg process far too complicated don’t know whether it will work. If I can get the m3u8 file is there any way to get the mp4 file other than yt dlg please suggest.

I have good luck with the Chrome and Firefox extension, Video DownloadHelper. I used that as my primary downloader before finding this forum and its tools. I'm pretty cautious, so I was suspicious when it said I needed a "companion application" after I tried to download vids sometimes, but after some research, I decided to risk installing it and haven't had any issues since. I don't know if the companion is mac friendly.

I haven't used the Firefox version, but I should note that there are bugs introduced with a recent Chrome update, but they've said that a fix is coming soon. The bug I see is that the UI when clicking the extension to use it is cut off, but there is an alternate method to download using the context menu.
I will give this a try.

Yes got the m3u8 file able to play it on vlc network stream also can convert it but taking time. Idm jdownloader all failed only yt-dlg gui windows version worked as you said in the previous post. Only working on windows don’t know if there is a gui version for Mac other yt dlg process far too complicated don’t know whether it will work. If I can get the m3u8 file is there any way to get the mp4 file other than yt dlg please suggest.
MacYTDL has a gui front end. M3U8 is an encoded streaming video file that streamers use to try to add some level of protection and some chrome extensions will allow you to grab .ts files. In my experience, ts and mp4 files are pretty similar, if you wanted you can use ffmpeg to batch convert ts to mp4 but it's annoying. Unfortunately, IDM doesn't allow you to download directly due to protection

MacYTDL has a gui front end. M3U8 is an encoded streaming video file that streamers use to try to add some level of protection and some chrome extensions will allow you to grab .ts files. In my experience, ts and mp4 files are pretty similar, if you wanted you can use ffmpeg to batch convert ts to mp4 but it's annoying. Unfortunately, IDM doesn't allow you to download directly due to protection
Yeah I have seen that but shall I trust that don’t know it will work or not still will try. Idm shows the .ts option but upon clicking downloading its gives error so only possible way is yt dlg let me give a try to macytdl hope it works. I think nothing is going to work other than yt dlg.

Back
Top Bottom