EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Help: How can I download videos from Centerfold.com?

odyssey41t

Casual
Apr 24, 2022
Looking through our Community I'm not finding any threads on this topic but please let me know if I'm wrong.

Does anyone know how to download videos from Centerfold.com?

I'm subbed to a girls page and able to right click and open pictures in a new tab to save/download them but I'm not able to do that with videos. I've got right click enabled but the option to open the video in a new tab or save it directly is either grayed out (Firefox) or not even available (Chrome).

I tried going into Inspect mode with Chrome/Firefox to try to grab the video (right click -> inspect -> network -> click on what I believe is the video file). I'm only seeing 1 viable file. It's an .m3u8 file. A little beyond my understanding on that file's architecture but when reading about it I'm not so surprised I'm not able to play the file nor convert it to something like a .mp4 file.

I also tried opening the stream with VLC Player using a few different links I found in Inspect mode but that didn't work either.

I'm at a loss on next steps so I'm hoping our Community has some ideas or has had some success here.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Thank you!

While I didn't use IDM because I'm using Ubuntu, your suggestion got me searching for comparable Ubuntu software. I found XDM - Extreme Download Manager. This software was able to pull a video file and convert it to a .mp4 file.
Nice, there is a couple more option for Ubuntu btw - DownThemAll, uGet

Back
Top Bottom