EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Help Downloading from OnlyFans - New Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bing6541

O Captain My Captain
Mar 11, 2022
I've had no problem downloading from OF in the past. I'm running Chrome on a Mac. I use Video DownloadHelper to copy the URL of the resolution I want of the video, paste it into JDownloader2, and then start the download in that app. It has always worked.

Today, I attempted to do that with a newly purchased video. One thing I noticed was that for video selection in OF, there was a new button (Auto). So there was Auto, 240, 720, Original. I always select original to get "source" quality. Also, the video took longer to load in OF that it usually does. When I pasted the link into JD2, it showed offline. Sometimes offline videos still download in JD2, but this one would not. When I just tried to download it directly from the extension, it would only offer .xml.

Question: is there a different Chrome extension I should try? Has anyone else experienced this? Once I successfully download it, I'll post it in the appropriate thread and notify those who helped me. Thanks!!!

Yes, I’m aware of the thread. The title states “for PC and mobile.” I’m running a Mac. I continue to scroll through that thread (56 pages), but haven’t been able to get what I need. Are you aware of a specific post or are you just saying “there’s already a thread, figure it out”?

I linked a specific post with multiple ways to get the vids. :PogO: "DRM Protected vids"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom