MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - helenalive Discussion | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat helenalive Discussion

hansimglueck

The Nipslip God
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Not just the moles.
The outfit is exactly the same as in the trovo clip from https://simpcity.su/threads/helenalive.10209/post-737565
And if you look closely you can even see the same table decoration in both clips:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Seems like the post with the boob flash was removed? Here it is again:

Fire Tornado Sandbox

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 8, 2022
So guys, first things first.

There are some things that indicate she is and some things she isn't.

As far as I can tell I think that there isn't another girl with the same outfit and white nails, is there?

But on the other hand I can't see her black bracelet she is wearing during the video where a girl (possibly her) shows her tit, nor the ankle bracelet.

So there is 1 way to find out if it's her. During that livestream was there another girl wearing the same clothes and also having white nails?

Fire Tornado Sandbox

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 8, 2022
UPDATE

In the picture where the boob is exposed, you can see that there is some sort of a white button on the girl's pants while on Elena's pants there isn't. Also the bra that they are wearing looks kinda of a different color. The girl showing her tit has completely black bra while Elena's bra isn't completely black, it seems kinda grey (it could be the sun's reflection though).

So let me know what you think.

Bardock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Last edited:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Quit spamming the main thread already :WeirdChamp:

This is your new discussion thread

Content thread:

Fire Tornado Sandbox

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 8, 2022
Yeah I think I agree to this. In the photo where the girl is showing her boob you can see from her thumb that her nails are full white, while Elena's nails are pink and they get white only at the tip/edge of the nails.
All and all, I don't think it's her, but I'd be glad to be proven otherwise.

dats22

Lurker
May 31, 2022
Why is everyone assuming the topless video has a relation with the livestream?

Trying to point that the shorts are the same is kinda useless, people own multiple similar clothes, maybe it is not one you have seen in a photo but doesn't mean it is not her.

In the Topless video she is speaking English and eating, could be the reason why she doesn't sound the same.

also 4/5 of the topless video moles can be seen in this photo making it extremely possible for her to be in the video.

Personally i do believe it is her, body is very similar, and the 4/5 moles is impossible to be a coincident.

Last edited:

rogerlegros

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Yeah sure, another random greek girl with the same outfit, similar boobs, hairs, skin, body and also 5 moles on the exact same place on her body. Make total sense. Also if you listen carefully the voice kinda watch (obviously a bit different since not the same mic).

I was highly doubtful at first but I don't know if you guys realize that the chance of someone else having the same moles, while also looking very very similar, are almost non-existent.

Fire Tornado Sandbox

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 8, 2022
Mole number 4 is not at the same place at all though. In Elena's photo the 4th mole is near her armpit, but in the boob photo the 4th mole is at the lower part of her shoulder, nowhere near her armpit. In the boob photo the 3rd and 4th mole are almost vertical to each other in comparison to Elena's photos where they are diagonally.

Reactions: rustyfromtradio

Fire Tornado Sandbox

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 8, 2022
The guy I replied to, said that the video of the girl showing her boob and Elena's livestream could be two separate, completely different events, taking place at different locations and dates.

He said that the clip of the girl showing her boob and Elena's livestream could very possibly be non connected to one another, thus he pointed out we should instead focus on the similar details of Elena's body and the girl's showing her boob.

He mentioned the moles on the two bodies sharing similar locations to one another, indicating that its her. I simply said that the 4th mole doesn't appear to me to be at the same place at all, between the 2 photos he posted as an example.

Mentioning the greek salt to me is kinda pointless because I didn't say anything about whether or not the short clip and Elena's livestream are connected. Your reply to me, mentioning the greek salt, was off topic, as I wasn't the one suggesting that the short clip and Elena's livestream are taking place at different locations and dates.

Last edited:
Reactions: rnballstart

dats22

Lurker
May 31, 2022
mole number 4 could not be a perfect match simply because she is pushing her boobs with her arm, Dude on the video does not sound like hayate, There is another blond girl in the video that you can see in the window reflection on the left, The house they are staying looks like an AirBNB with some green grass and cars parked on the other side of it.

Also if I was gonna make a bet I would bet that this is some rich Saudi dude just from his accent, somehow found her out, invited her and the other girl and now we got this video.

Conclusion Elena ise poutana.

Fire Tornado Sandbox

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 8, 2022
Well, all I can say is, everyone believes what they want to believe. I, personally, am not convinced that this is Elena. Although, if she proves to be Elena, I'd be glad to know and I still hope that somehow this girl proves to be her. The "evidences" are simply not 100% guarantee that it's her... Yet.

shoranodesouns

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 21, 2023
Where you from? I know hayate personally. I know his distinctive voice. By my analysis I can tell there are 2 different guys in this clip talking and helena. The first dude is hayate talking in English cuz there's a 2nd dude (the latter one sounding a little bit gay) and Helena in between talking English cuz of the latter dude. Most likely hayate challenged Helena to pop off her titty or smth goofy like that that he's usually doing while them appearing "off stream" eating and she didn't notice she was being recorded.
Lemme correct you on the fact that these livestreams are all hayate's livestreams which he invites a bunch of people in airbnbs he's renting and you never see what's happening behind screens. But I agree on the fact the clips can be from seperate events or locations.

In conclusion, most of you people are foreign and might think Helena is all pure and great and difficult as a girl because you only see the surface, the big titties and "flawless" face but you haven't had the ability to see her daily behaviors and personality on a deeper level. Her livestreams in recent years are all greek and you propably can't understand shit but trust me she's easy as fuck. Lemme tell you her brief story. She was accusing hayate as a rapist while she was at her peak back in 2015 I believe and was twitch streaming solely in English, but at one point she got banned and then her downfall came. Hayate contrary to his controversial behavior towards her (which many beta males imo consider it "misogynistic") actually helped her get back on her feet, start streaming again on YouTube and kept contact with her, did livestreams with her, organized game and streaming events. She's a girl who fucks around and isn't attached to relationships. She's done things with underaged guys, older dudes all types of shit. She used to go to Mykonos and be the one to hit on random pakistani dudes and make out with them not even for the attention. She's slightly mentally unstable and really easy as a woman if you are semi decent lookswise.

Source : it's definitely not "trust me bro"

I'm Greek. I've been watching the whole story since 2015. I know both hayate and Helena personally. I've talked to them both. If you don't believe me, I'm still gonna live my life regardless. Love you all 💕