EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

Not saying the B/G vids are bad, but I wonder why she's willing to get fucked on camera but not show her pussy. Makes you wonder 🤔
Because that's what everyone wants? And as long as you don't get it, it will keep you forever expectant. Haven't we all searched for 'that video' we were never able to get, even years and years down the line. It's ez money, but some people like to cope with the idea she may have some confidence issue with her pussy. I don't believe it, you kind of know what girls will never touch a dildo or retire without ever getting fucked or showing their pussy or will only do handjobs and blowjobs for their entire careers, probably because of some fucked up logic behind it, but Hanna clearly is just milking as much as she can, which's definitely the right thing to do. She'll def show at some point.

I think way more people care about blowjobs and fucking than pussy, I think its just an insecurity

Because that's what everyone wants? And as long as you don't get it, it will keep you forever expectant. Haven't we all searched for 'that video' we were never able to get, even years and years down the line. It's ez money, but some people like to cope with the idea she may have some confidence issue with her pussy. I don't believe it, you kind of know what girls will never touch a dildo or retire without ever getting fucked or showing their pussy or will only do handjobs and blowjobs for their entire careers, probably because of some fucked up logic behind it, but Hanna clearly is just milking as much as she can, which's definitely the right thing to do. She'll def show at some point.
Agreed with this. Just like demand/supply. Give you more curiosity.

What do people think of this ? (Not finished. WIP).

Its made with a software called vam (and photoshop , sketchfab and unity) which makes it possible to make "scenes" and what we call "looks" of your fav people doing your fav stuff...or the stuff youd love to do haha

This is not Hannah OwO , much like a deepfake isnt the actual person etc.
VAM differs from a deepfake video because in vam you can go into the room in VR (using a Q2 / Vive) annnnd have a soulful chat with the model ...about life ...and then maybe hold hands (and nothing else ) :-D
Its like a video game but with more "immersion". You can even add lip syncing and a twitch audio stream over the top to make it that much more immersive.

But does it even look like her? In VR it does or atleast much more than in photos and gifs.

As a Hannah fan I really enjoyed this experience, as im never going to actually meet her so its fun to pay tribute with what is effectively a form of adult fan art.

What do other people think ... Would you like your own virtual hannah?

If anyone is interested in how to experience this PM me and or Ill set up a separate thread as its alot of info. But its free and fun and worth a look if youre a fan.

Pose-2.md.gif

1642220930.md.png 1642364143.md.png 1642366136.md.png

Pose-1.md.gif

Back
Top Bottom