mattbraemar

Casual
Mar 14, 2022
Last edited:

genijov922

Lurker
Apr 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She seems to have massive roastbeef lips or something- every clip shes either covering her junk or pulling on it to hide the lips. Was hoping to find a clear shot but everything seems to just be boob focused.

Anyways to be more productive her other aliases are churchofhana, Misssilkangel, silkhans, yuzutease

odintdk

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
This is some old stuff I have of her. Ofcourse I think she's currently a lot better looking since she gained some weight, but maybe just my taste.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

AndreiTarkovski

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Everyone knows about her old videos but does anyone know why she doesn't produce masturbation or sex content? She's just undressing and chatting and her new onlyfans account is very inactive too. I think she's embarrassed to do sexy things and it's so weird. And can someone explain to me why she is crying in this video?

kkaiser

Casual
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

From what I remember from her early cam days was that she stated she was never going to be one of those models that would be fingerblasting all over the place. She took trupvts and said it was mostly findom shit and if you couple that with her onlyfans setup now. She's never going to be that type of model unfortunately...

Think FancyV now but with better interaction skills.