EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hailey Hitch discussion

She has one of the best faces and fantastic tits, but how many people are going to subscribe to a 10 dollar OF that only has 20 videos?

Assuming it's mostly PPV adverts, but she's not going to get people there in the first place to buy the PPV with those kinds of numbers. I guess that's why OF agents exist, to tell girls things like that they need to hear.

She has one of the best faces and fantastic tits, but how many people are going to subscribe to a 10 dollar OF that only has 20 videos?

Assuming it's mostly PPV adverts, but she's not going to get people there in the first place to buy the PPV with those kinds of numbers. I guess that's why OF agents exist, to tell girls things like that they need to hear.
she's a ditzy stoner bro just take what you can get and dont give her ideas

Her friend told me that she’s been dealing with a condition where her period has been nonstop the past month and she’s trying to get treatment for it. Was subbed in November and her last post was October 11th. Didn’t post all of November essentially. Not sure if she’s posted now, would like to know.

she posted on her insta that her account got deleted and that she would be switching to a different platform fansly i'd guess

Her new video is very nice, but bad quality. Do you guys know if there is a better version or thad the camera just was out of focus?

This chick gotta be the most lazyiest OF model I've ever seen 😂
Honestly i suspect its cos she already comes from money and does this for thrills or shes locked down enough whales who are getting custom content normies will never see.
It’s even more insane considering how attractive she is And the fact that she’s done a lot of fairly well shot POV hardcore sextapes already. the Little content she’s put out already is better than most other (less lazy) creators content. But yeah with more consistency Hailey could be a top earner instead of being this fairly unknown girl with a handful of nice PPV’s.

What kind of money does she come from?

Back
Top Bottom