EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
Not sure. How did you hear about that?
Stopped making content because - apparently - their children caught wind of what they were doing and it became a whole thing. She did indeed divorce the cuck. Reasons are not known for sure but I would guess - based on observations of the characters - he couldn't handle her growing obsession with black guys. Unconfirmed word is she's looking for a black boyfriend. Can't say I'm surprised they split - they definitely weren't on the same page with this thing.

Stopped making content because - apparently - their children caught wind of what they were doing and it became a whole thing. She did indeed divorce the cuck. Reasons are not known for sure but I would guess - based on observations of the characters - he couldn't handle her growing obsession with black guys. Unconfirmed word is she's looking for a black boyfriend. Can't say I'm surprised they split - they definitely weren't on the same page with this thing.
How did you find this information?

How did you find this information?
When they announced their Onlyfans was being shut-down they cited the mental health of their children as the chief reason - said something like they don't need to be more screwed up than they already are. The divorce is common knowledge. He's on b2w presenting himself as some sort of authority on cucking and has stated they've split. Her looking for a black boyfriend is - admittedly - second hand information but it's something I'd believe to be more than plausible. She took to fucking black guys like a duck to water. A lot of hotwives make a good show of loving the black dick but with her it was next level.

When they announced their Onlyfans was being shut-down they cited the mental health of their children as the chief reason - said something like they don't need to be more screwed up than they already are. The divorce is common knowledge. He's on b2w presenting himself as some sort of authority on cucking and has stated they've split. Her looking for a black boyfriend is - admittedly - second hand information but it's something I'd believe to be more than plausible. She took to fucking black guys like a duck to water. A lot of hotwives make a good show of loving the black dick but with her it was next level.
I wish they posted more before they stopped.

Back
Top Bottom