• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

OnlyFans goddessevelynx / eveblackk

Goddess Evelyn - Cum In Ur Jeans Challenge - 1080P (SOURCE)

Goddess_Evelyn_-_Cum_In_Ur_Jeans_Challenge.mp4_thumbs-2FSzVJyw.jpg

Goddess Evelyn - Lock It Up​

Description:​

I don't care if you don't want to participate in Locktober. Little dick losers like you should be locked up 24/7. Being locked up for 31 days is the least you could do. I mean, what are you even missing out on anyways? That dick isn't even fuckable. There is no point in it being free. Do everyone a favor and lock it up.

Bunkr Download:​

Goddess Evelyn - Cum Like A Bitch Locktober​

How's Locktober going? I bet you're just getting more and more desperate by the minute. Well, I've decided to show you a tiny bit of mercy. You're allowed to have an orgasm today, but only if you cum like a bitch. You will stay in your cage, and use a vibrator to stimulate yourself. That's it. I mean, that's all a girl needs to cum, so that should be more than enough for a bitch like you. And of course you'll need to gobble it up at the end. I'm not going to allow you an orgasm with out a self facial ending.

Goddess Evelyn - Locktober Pep Talk​

Locktober is just around the corner, and I want all My bullied boys to participate. I know that it can be a big challenge for some of you, especially boys that aren't accustomed to chastity. I promise that it will be very rewarding, and EXTRA sexually frustrating...you'll be so fucking weak for Me by the time the month is over...you'll be willing to do ANYTHING for Me. And I do mean anything. You may think you've pushed yourself over the edge for a Domme before, but it's nothing compared to what a locktober with Me will do to you. Buy this video to get in the right frame of mind for what's to come.

Goddess Evelyn - Beta Acceptance​

You're My neighbor, and you've had your eye on Me for awhile now, but no matter what you do I've never really shown interest back in you. One day- to your surprise- I invite you into My apartment, and I have on a sexy tiny little outfit. I instruct you to sit down, shut up, and listen to what I have to say. It's not what you wanted to hear. I tell you that I'm just trying to help you understand your place in life, since it's painfully obvious that you're a beta. I'm not attracted to betas, and I tell you why(ugly, body, dick size, lack of self esteem). You just can't compare to an alpha, but you can still serve Me. Just not in the ways you had hoped for. I break the news to you gently, and go into detail on how you can still serve Me, and live a fulfilling life.

Back
Top Bottom